Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-29-2012, 07:11 PM   #161
myall4him2
Loving Touch Wet Bags
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weekly Chat Starting Jan 23- The REAL one

Alliecat--Congrats on finding the heartbeat! You inspired me yesterday morning so I tried again to find the heartbeat and I found it!! 165 and beautiful

For those of you house buying, look on trulia.com and look for some foreclosures. Sometimes they'll say foreclosures, other times they won't. Usually you can tell that it's a foreclosure if the house is empty, you may see a piece of paper posted on a window, or on the bathroom counters (b/c they're notifying you that they winterized the house). Although foreclosures are very sad and unfortunate for the families that have lost their homes, it's been the way that we're able to afford larger homes than we normally would be able to. The house we're in now was a foreclosure, and we've been here for 4 years and hoping to sell it, make a profit and buy another house (a little bit larger). We'll see if it will sell or not. Not all foreclosures are dumps, some people will leave the houses in good condition.

I have an appointment on Wednesday. I'm excited to see how the little bean is growing

I feel like such a bad mom lately All I do is lay on the couch. I don't want to play. I don't even want people crawling on me. I'm ready to not feel crappy and exhausted all the time. I find it so hard to make meals lately b/c the thought of food gags me. I definitely feel better than I did at the beginning of this month, I can actually eat, walk, sit up, etc. I'm just so exhausted and nauseated.

Advertisement

myall4him2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:01 PM   #162
alliecatn1
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by myall4him2
Alliecat--Congrats on finding the heartbeat! You inspired me yesterday morning so I tried again to find the heartbeat and I found it!! 165 and beautiful
Yay! So glad you found it! Amazing, isn't it?!

Over the moon!! After 17 months of TTC, our sweet miracle, Corwin Gregory, was born August 29, 2012!! ...And our surprise baby #2 is due April 16, 2014
alliecatn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:32 PM   #163
jemilyon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Andrea, I've been meaning to make cinn rolls and been too lazy and tired!! This week, darn it!!

My University's website is down and I have an assignment due tonight which I put off to the last minute b/c of exhaustion. I work better under pressure anyways, but it looks like I'm going to be calling it a night and turning in early b/c I am really TIRED. I know it's hard for you guys to relate to! LOL
Old 01-29-2012, 08:35 PM   #164
Christina
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by myall4him2 View Post
I feel like such a bad mom lately All I do is lay on the couch. I don't want to play. I don't even want people crawling on me. I'm ready to not feel crappy and exhausted all the time. I find it so hard to make meals lately b/c the thought of food gags me. I definitely feel better than I did at the beginning of this month, I can actually eat, walk, sit up, etc. I'm just so exhausted and nauseated.

This is so me! I feel horrible because I feel like I'm just not present right now. I completely lost it yesterday, like crying and yelling and basically having a nervous breakdown because I'm so tired all the time. Today I stayed in bed basically all day, thank god for my oldest who held down the fort for me.
So I know how you feel mama

Who else is flipping hungry ALL the time!? If I'm not eating my stomach hurts. But I still have to be very careful about what I eat because of my gall bladder so it sucks. If I'm not eating I feel awful but if I am eating I'm paranoid and afraid of an attack. 28 more weeks! ugh!
Old 01-29-2012, 09:04 PM   #165
pkaskaggs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina View Post
Who else is flipping hungry ALL the time!? If I'm not eating my stomach hurts. But I still have to be very careful about what I eat because of my gall bladder so it sucks. If I'm not eating I feel awful but if I am eating I'm paranoid and afraid of an attack. 28 more weeks! ugh!
this is me ALL. THE. TIME. especially in the evening. i worry because i have 'bigger' babbies...my son was 9lbs 7oz and i'm kind of a small person. who freakin knows how big this baby will be?!

i don't remember being THIS hungry with any of my other pregnancies.
pkaskaggs is offline   Reply With Quote