Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-29-2012, 07:40 AM   #21
nikkipeachy
Registered Users
seller

Re: ok be honest lol

DD can wear them year round, so we are always looking!

Advertisement

nikkipeachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:08 PM   #22
bajanmummaofABC
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEMQEMCABOOSE View Post
YUP, I put in the listing and in the shipping details area that I ship to Canada. I also don't charge extra for it since it never costs me anymore to ship to CA than within the US. The majority of my buyers are Canadian.
Thanks so much for doing that!! I have been going crazy looking at Spot's for yarn and everytime I see one I love the seller doesn't ship to Canada or charges a fortune. It is very frustrating, not to mention that the seller is losing a sale. Why is it some people choose not to ship to Canada anyway?
Old 01-29-2012, 04:01 PM   #23
Camptown
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajanmummaofABC View Post
Thanks so much for doing that!! I have been going crazy looking at Spot's for yarn and everytime I see one I love the seller doesn't ship to Canada or charges a fortune. It is very frustrating, not to mention that the seller is losing a sale. Why is it some people choose not to ship to Canada anyway?
You can't get delivery confirmation. That's the only thing I don't like about shipping to Canada.
Camptown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 04:09 PM   #24
Lammy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I was wondering about this too. My sons shorties/longies have been listed for a little while with only one inquiry from a mama. I just figured it might be because I am new and not that many mama's may want to buy from someone who has only a few feedback ratings and not that many posts- which is understandable. So I will just keep waiting and bumping them up
Lammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 04:20 PM   #25
eljube112
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
this is one of the biggest reason I'm not buying right now too. too many sellers not willing to ship to Canada. It's too bad really, there is some seriously cute fluff out there right now!

We're expecting #5! "Quinn" coming July 2014!

eljube112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 04:27 PM   #26
FunLovinMama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
If I see something I like I get it for next season.

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum
Old 01-29-2012, 05:19 PM   #27
framus
** Do Not FSOT with this member~ Contact Admin**

My Mood:

I think Montana peeps can use wool year round too! What are you selling, I haven't even checked lately
Old 01-29-2012, 09:12 PM   #28
Junipervt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I buy longies all year b/c where I live we only have like 2.5-3m of shorties weather & even then most evenings it in longies
Old 01-29-2012, 09:15 PM   #29
Junipervt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I've had things go missing or get damaged by Canadian post twice. I lost $$ & it's just not worth it to me to ship to Canada unless it is a bigger more $$ item that the buyer is willing to pay for the more expensive shipping & insurance for. then I just take a photo of the customs form & email it to them as proof that I shipped.
Old 01-29-2012, 09:20 PM   #30
MatildasMum
Registered
seller

My Mood:

I've sold a few
MatildasMum is offline   Reply With Quote