Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-29-2012, 10:47 PM   #1
RM09Mama
Registered Users
seller

Thirsties & Bummis newborn, XS, small

Hoverers: small Thirsties, Bummis Super Brites NB & Small, NB Super Snap, small SWW Froggy Pond, preemie Imse Vimse & Lite Wrap preemie, let's make a deal!

I'm in the process of moving so will be unable to ship until next week (3/7/12 or after). PM with interest and I'll contact you when I'm ready to accept PP and ship.

I have WAY too many diapers (I over-bought for my twins) and the babies just keep growing so it's time to de-stash. I will be listing many other items -- check out my IHA list. I will combine shipping and discount for buying multiple items. Please read all the information below so we can avoid any misunderstandings, and if you're new to the site, please check out this link: How to Buy/Sell/Trade on Diaperswappers

This is my first time selling on DS, but I've been a member for 3 years and have 100% positive feedback on iTrader as a buyer. I also have positive feedback on eBay as a seller.

About My Items
Smoke free, pet free home. All laundry washed in diaper-safe detergent (biodegradable, clean rinsing). Sun Oxy cleaner used to disinfect diapers. No fabric softeners, no chlorine bleach. Covers are line-dried, fitteds and AIOs are partially dried in the dryer before hanging to dry.

Condition
Unless otherwise specified, all items are USED. They may have light to moderate staining and will show other signs of wear, including pilling or fuzzy Aplix. Elastic is good unless otherwise specified. No issues that affect function. No stink issues. All items will ship to you clean. I am using the definitions for "EUC" "GUC" etc. found in this post.

Payment & Shipping
I'm mostly looking for PayPal, but I do have an ISO list here. Unless we've made other arrangements, please send payment within 24 hours after receiving my PP address. Prices include shipping (with delivery confirmation) in the United States. I can ship to Canada or elsewhere if you cover the extra postage. I will carefully package all items to avoid damage. Please let me know if you would like to purchase insurance (not included in price) -- I cannot be responsible for any items once shipped. All items will ship within 2-3 business days after payment is received.

Items for Sale

Preemie, Newborn, and Size 1

Bummis NB covers. Top row, L to R: Super Brite green and blue. 2nd row, L to R: SWW (SOLD) and Super Snap. Take 3 remaining covers for $19ppd (see descriptions below pics).

- Bummis Super Brite green and blue, GUC, $6ppd each. Aplix is pilly and FOE is very pilly, tabs starting to curl.
- SOLD Bummis Super Whisper Wrap, white, VGUC, $8ppd. Aplix and FOE are pilly.
- Bummis Super Snap (SWW with snaps), EUC, $9ppd. Very little pilling on FOE. This cover was bought new by me and barely used because DH prefers covers with Aplix (and I’m lucky that he changes a lot of diapers!)

Top row, L to R: Imse Vimse Bumpy size Preemie – GUC, $6ppd; Imse Vimse Soft cover size Newborn – EUC, $9ppd (SOLD)
2nd row, L to R: Wiggle Worm Bottoms size newborn – VGUC, $6ppd (SOLD). LiteWrap size preemie – EUC, $7ppd.

- Imse Vimse Bumpy size preemie, fish print 100% cotton outside, GUC, $6ppd. FOE and hook & loop are pilly. Bought used on FSOT, used a few weeks in a very large rotation.
- SOLD Imse Vimse Soft size newborn, white, EUC, $9ppd. Very slight pilling on FOE, minor fuzz in H&L. Bought “like new” on FSOT and barely used by me.
- SOLD Wiggle Worm Bottoms size newborn, Bees print (outside appears to be cotton) and yellow fleece inside, VGUC, $6ppd. Bought used on FSOT as part of a lot. This cover is adorable but it did wick a few times when the diaper was very saturated (I have super-soaker newborns!). It’s pretty small as far as NB goes.
- LiteWrap size preemie, white, EUC - $7ppd. Very slight pilling on FOE, hook & loop still very sticky. Bought new from GMD and used for a few weeks in a very large rotation. This is an inexpensive cover with fold-back washtabs and double gussets – a great deal.

Small

6 4 Thirsties size small – all of these are the newer style with Aplix tabs that cross-over both ways.
1 EUC, $8ppd. 3 VGUC, $7ppd each. Or $26ppd for 4 remaining (see details below pics)
Top row, L to R: sky blue (SOLD) and baby blue #1 (both EUC) and baby blue #2 (VGUC)
Second row, L to R: butter (EUC) (SOLD), ocean #1 and ocean #2 (both VGUC)

- Sky blue (SOLD), baby blue #1 and butter (SOLD): EUC, $8ppd each. Bought new from GMD, used in large rotation on DS1 and my twins. Some pilling on Aplix and around wash tabs, slight dinginess on gussets, otherwise great.
- Ocean #1: VGUC, $7ppd. Bought used on FSOT, used in large rotation on DS1 and twins. Some pilling on Aplix and around wash tabs, slight dinginess on gussets, and a tiny run/snag in the fabric on the back of the cover (not shown, I can post a pic if needed).
- Ocean #2 and Baby blue #2: VGUC, $7ppd each. Bought used on FSOT, used in large rotation with my twins. Aplix is pilly and some pilling on fabric, a few loose threads, slight dinginess on gussets, and baby blue has light EBF stain on foldover elastic at back above tag (see pic below). These both have a black dot on the back of the tag but they are not seconds; I made a mark to identify the ones I bought used on FSOT (yes, I’m Type A!).

GREEN IS SOLD Bummis Super Brites, size small: green, blue, and white in VGUC, $7ppd each – all purchased new from GMD, used in large rotation on DS1 and my twins. The tags on green and blue are faded and falling apart and the white one is missing the tag (I cut it off for a photo shoot). The FOE is very pilly and has some snags but the Aplix is only slightly pilly and still works great. These are minor cosmetic issues, the covers still work great!

Bummis Super Whisper Wrap SWW, size small in froggy pond print, GUC, $6ppd – bought used on FSOT, some pilling on Aplix and FOE. I’m at least the 3rd owner of this cover, but it still has life left and it’s cute!

View all pics at my PhotoBucket album.

Sold Below This Line
----------------------------------------------------------------
6 Thirsties XS – all were purchased used on FSOT and are the older style with tabs that only crossover in one direction. $38ppd for all or see prices below pics

Top row, L to R: baby blue and navy (both EUC), red (GUC)
2nd row, L to R: baby blue and sky blue (both EUC), ocean (VGUC)
4 EUC, $8ppd each or $28 for four – minor pilling on Aplix, no curling on tabs, very slight dinginess on gussets
1 VGUC, $7ppd – ocean cover has very little pilling on Aplix and gussets but end of one tab is starting to curl and the FOE doesn’t lay flat (see pic below) but this does not affect function.
1 GUC, $5ppd – red cover has pilling on front Aplix strip and one tab is curling/fraying (I can add pic if needed)

3 Thirsties XS, EUC, $9ppd each. L to R: celery, celery, baby blue. These are the newer style with Aplix tabs that cross-over both ways. All were purchased new by me and used in a large rotation. Very minor pilling on Aplix and FOE, minor dinginess and wear on inner gussets.

1 Thirsties XS, GUC, $4ppd. This celery cover (older style) has a caterpillar embroidered on the back. Very cute, but it will wick if the diaper becomes very saturated. Would be great for taking newborn photos. Bought on FSOT. Looks great except inner gussets are slightly dingy and pilly.

3 newborn ProRap Classic covers, white, VGUC, $3ppd each or $7ppd for all 3. Bought new by me and only used a few weeks with my first son. Velcro and FOE are pilly, faint EBF stain on one gusset (third pic below).

3 Bummis Super Whisper Wraps, size newborn, off-white color, EUC, $4ppd each or $10ppd for all 3. (Top row in pics – see note below about 4th cover.)

Very slight pilling on the Aplix and FOE, no stains or smell. Bought used from a mama on the GMD Yahoo! group but never washed or used by me. Older style; the color is off-white and the tabs only cross-over in one direction. These barely look used. **When I bought these, I received a fourth cover (on second row in pics) which is an “oddball” – one of the tabs is made of a different material, the FOE is badly sewn, and there are no washtabs. It almost seems like a prototype, and the tag does not say Bummis on it, but it has the same baby logo. I will throw this in for free if you buy the other three.

1 Small LiteWrap size small, farm print, GUC. $2ppd or free if your spend $25 or more and request it. Bought new from GMD. It’s very pilly on the FOE but the hook & loop is still sticky. This cover runs very large. No pic right now but can take one if needed.

Thirsties Duo size 1, honeydew yellow, 3 in EUC, $9ppd each or $25ppd for all three – bought new by me and used in large rotation with my twins for about 8 weeks (I used these after they outgrew newborn size but could be used in place of NB/XS and small sizes). Slight pilling on Aplix and slight dinginess on gussets. Otherwise these look really great! Pictures show the covers (L to R) on largest rise (unsnapped), mid-rise, and smallest rise settings.

Advertisement

Last edited by RM09Mama; 02-27-2012 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Updated for sold
RM09Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:56 AM   #2
Sole725
Registered Users

Re: Thirsties & Bummis newborn, XS, small

PM sent!
Sole725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:06 PM   #3
RM09Mama
Registered Users
seller

for sold. These are great covers, let's make a deal! :-)
Old 02-06-2012, 07:46 PM   #4
RM09Mama
Registered Users
seller

for sold.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:25 PM   #5
HippieMom333
Registered Users
seller

Sorry, new to this, can't PM yet...are any still available?

Thanks!

-Erin
HippieMom333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:58 PM   #6
tuttie1022
Registered Users

I"m new as well and can't pm but I'm interested in your 3 thirsties x-small of your thirsties duo... please message me at ingrid_amador2002@yahoo.com thanks!
tuttie1022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 08:42 AM   #7
CasaDeChaos
Registered Users

VERY interested in your Bummis Super Whisper Wraps and the Proraps. Are they still available? Please message me at nickandreneebrennan@yahoo.com Thanks in advance!
CasaDeChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:55 PM   #8
LuvMaerz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I DEFINITELY want the 3 Proraps if you still have them. (I am looking for something with the umbilical scoop and I think these would work just fine!) Looks like I am going to have to leave a few more comments before I can PM you, LOL.
LuvMaerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:29 PM   #9
karstensmama
Registered Users

PMing you about the blue and white Bummis.

Working mama to Peanut #1 (7/06) and Peanut #2 (10/11), and future wife to the most incredible man I've ever met!
karstensmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 06:12 AM   #10
ulawolf
Registered Users
seller
seller

Interested in prowraps if not sold.
ulawolf is offline   Reply With Quote