Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-29-2012, 11:52 AM   #11
jennayoung99
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Rumparooz...love 'em or hate 'em?

i loved them, they were a little wide in the crotch for my girl, she has some chunky legs and was getting chaffing. but i am keeping a few of the patterns and colors i liked. i had to get rid of my BGs for the same reason. they are a little bulky and a short rise as people said.

Advertisement

Old 01-29-2012, 12:09 PM   #12
rosebrok
Registered Users
seller

I had four and cut down to the two colors I liked most... They aren't a bad diaper but they are bulky - especially when you get to the point where the rise is let out all the way. I think they have some nice features (gussets) but I wouldn't make an entire stash out of them - and I would try to find them used or on sale before buying them at the price they are sold.
rosebrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 12:48 PM   #13
magoose
Registered Users

I found them bulky between DS legs and the rise was too short for my liking. The prints are cute, but I didn't love them enough to keep them around for just the cute prints.
Old 01-29-2012, 01:02 PM   #14
wrightrottie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I got a super good deal on 8 of them. (So it isn't too bad if I end up selling them...I paid just over half price for them. I gave one away as a gift...(thank goodness she loves it) and put two away for my lil sis. (the Firefighter print-her hubby is a FF)
I am prepping the other 5 for myself right now. I guess we'll see. I have a very strong feeling that I will end up like I did with my Fuzzibunz OS. I wanted to like them so much that I kept talking myself into using them until I realized that we had a leak each and every dipe! They just don't seem to fit like I want them too. I really want to like them though...they seem so well made. I think pockets (other then BG) just might not be for us. I just really need to add to my stash and don't know what I want! UGH...
Old 01-29-2012, 02:59 PM   #15
ulawolf
Registered Users
seller
seller

we have a couple in our rotation for dd3 18 months old but they are WAY shorter in the rise than the bgs 4.0s that we just bought or the fbs (which we are also fading away from because of fit) I just find them to be rather bulky but are pretty absorbant. I would go with a Bg or even a FB before I would buy a rumparooz again. I even bought some nb rumparooz and found those to be bulkier than a bg nb.
ulawolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:32 PM   #16
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsalyer View Post
I always had wicking with the ones I had and the rise seemed really short. Needless to say they had to go bye-bye.
This.

And they were way too bulky, even for my taste... and normally I'm not one to complain about a little bulk. These were kind of ridiculous, though.
Almacham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 04:16 PM   #17
mum2b~mel
Registered Users

I have periods were I love mine and periods of hating them!
They used to leak out the top front all the time but that has stopped (I think because my washing routine is much better these days!) and now that my boy is 7mo we have been using the large insert for a little while no leaks and even though it is a bulkier nappy it fits good at the moment and they look super cute!!
Oh and my doctor said that the wide crotch area is good for babies hips and certain development! (?)

mum to beautiful boy and loving cloth nappy-ing him!
mum2b~mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:29 PM   #18
KoalaHuggerz
Registered Users
Formerly: ShowJumperJen
seller

My Mood:

Love! They hold poop like a dam!
KoalaHuggerz is offline   Reply With Quote