Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-30-2012, 03:01 PM   #191
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatt-townmommy
Well Af still has not come back for me...soo we r not using anything...ha is this dangerous? Anyone else stilll no period?
Nope not here either. It didn't come back last time until DS was 19 months.

Advertisement

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:31 PM   #192
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Aug 2011 Babies- January Chat

No period for me either so that's a big reason I was pretty sure I wasn't pregnant. But at the same time, I know you can have a cycle the month before getting AF the first time, so I get worried!

I had a heck of a weekend so I've been doing lots of cleaning today. Finally pretty much back to normal now!
Old 01-30-2012, 04:14 PM   #193
jackyl08
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

No period for me yet, either. I did get the Mirena a week ago. So far, so good. It seems like my supply may have actually increased. Weird. When I went in for the IUD, they did a UPT and I was really nervous the whole 3 minutes we waited. LOL! OMG, I would just die. Not because of DS, either. DD is just a major handful.

I am going to be an auntie again tomorrow! My sister is being induced in the morning at exactly 41w. Baby is being stubborn! She was disappointed to not have dilated at all by this morning. She is team green this time and my nephew is sure it's a sissy. Anyway, any P&PT you can spare would be appreciated!

ETA: Naomi, I like the pink! That owl is adorable!

Last edited by jackyl08; 01-30-2012 at 04:32 PM.
jackyl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:17 PM   #194
jenn5388
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

AF came back around month 2 for me. I got the IUD in the beginning of december for protection. not messing around. lol
jenn5388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:35 PM   #195
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Af returned 9 months pp with ds1, and 14 months with ds2. Im actually hoping for some where in between this time as we'd like to start ttc sooner than later.
5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:38 PM   #196
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I wouldn't mind if AF never came back actually!

We just got home from Nathan's soccer game. They are so cute, none of them know what they're doing so they all run around in a jumble. They call it bumblebee soccer. Anyhoo, it's a hoot to watch! Went to Subway after for dinner- YUM!

Waiting for MIL to call us...she has a hand stamped necklace in her mailbox waiting for her for her birthday. Hope she likes it!

So.... I set up a meeting with the volunteer coordinator at our local pregnancy support/crisis center. I have always felt a draw to young moms, maybe bc I was one. I have been feeling convicted about volunteering or getting connected somehow fir the last 5 years and I am finally going to do it. I asked specifically about a mentor program but they don't have one in place. Well, I think there is room for one! I firmly believe sometimes people just need to hear 'You can do this!' and have someone who has btdt have their back. I would love to jump in head first. Hopefully they'll be interested in it. Any ideas or suggestions for me?

Last edited by mommabritt; 01-30-2012 at 07:01 PM.
Old 01-30-2012, 07:15 PM   #197
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabritt
I wouldn't mind if AF never came back actually!

We just got home from Nathan's soccer game. They are so cute, none of them know what they're doing so they all run around in a jumble. They call it bumblebee soccer. Anyhoo, it's a hoot to watch! Went to Subway after for dinner- YUM!

Waiting for MIL to call us...she has a hand stamped necklace in her mailbox waiting for her for her birthday. Hope she likes it!

So.... I set up a meeting with the volunteer coordinator at our local pregnancy support/crisis center. I have always felt a draw to young moms, maybe bc I was one. I have been feeling convicted about volunteering or getting connected somehow fir the last 5 years and I am finally going to do it. I asked specifically about a mentor program but they don't have one in place. Well, I think there is room for one! I firmly believe sometimes people just need to hear 'You can do this!' and have someone who has btdt have their back. I would love to jump in head first. Hopefully they'll be interested in it. Any ideas or suggestions for me?
Wow this sounds great! I also have thoughts about helping out teen moms. Mostly after watching 16 and preggo..lol. I really would like to do this same thing! Lmk how it goes.
Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:23 PM   #198
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I will! I have big dreams of creating a 'mom to mom' mentoring program for young moms and I just hope I can get done what I want to do.

Old 01-30-2012, 07:40 PM   #199
Faithsa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatt-townmommy View Post
Well Af still has not come back for me...soo we r not using anything...ha is this dangerous? Anyone else stilll no period?
No AF here either. I didn't get it back until about 10 mos pp with ds. DD is sitting without support now and babbling up a storm. DH is sleeping very well at night in his new bed, not so much sleeping happening at nap time though...

We had our meeting with the Trustee for our Bankruptcy. In 60 days we'll be free of that dang house with a bonus of completely wrecked credit and almost no debt.

I can't believe that tomorrow is the last day of January already.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:32 PM   #200
sblakeley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Just having a rough day here. MIL started the day by lecturing me about my Facebook status being inappropriate. That was awesome :Yuck: DD was up between 2 and 6 and turned lights on. So when I got up at 6 to feed Stella I had a total freak that someone was in the house and made DH go investigate. And to top it all off I tried to make peace with my SIL and was told I am snotty, ungrateful, offensive person. And her solution is we should be more conciecious of each other. I already censor myself to an extreme. What does she want me to be a mime??? Oh wait I might be to offensive with my mining too... I give up!!! I wasn't even trying to be friends I would just like family events to be less dreadful.