Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-30-2012, 11:02 AM   #1
Antigone
Registered Users
seller

When will Cotton Babies be caught up on pre-orders from last year?

I ordered BGEs in the new colors and prints on black Friday, which was over two months ago, and I still do not have my diapers. I paid in full and am out my money. I assume the retailer would refund it if I cancelled my order but I am still holding out hope that I will get my diapers sometime this year. I am getting increasingly frustrated though. If I had not gotten the diapers on sale, I would have cancelled already. My retailer continues to say that Cotton Babies has given no communication on when they can expect to receive their orders, they only notify when they ship. What is going on here? It seems like they have really dropped the ball. I expected to get my diapers by the end of December and now another month has passed with me having paid and no diapers. And no one is communicating. What is going on? Does anyone have any clue when Cotton Babies will be caught up on production and shipment to retailers of the new diapers that were ordered in November?? Exactly how far behind are they and how much longer should I wait before I give up and cancel my order? I really was looking forward to getting the new colors and prints but I am wary of leaving my money in someone else's hands for this long with absolutely no information on when/if I will actually get what I paid for. Is this length of delay a common occurrence when they roll out new products?

Advertisement

Antigone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:14 PM   #2
southernbelle04
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I know exactly how you feel & am equally frustrated. I've also held off canceling my order because I was able to get (well, order) the BGE's at such a good price. But, if I'd ordered directly from CB, I probably would have gotten the diapers weeks ago. Quite frustrating. Hopefully, our wait won't be much longer.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:58 PM   #3
mlhmrsdds
Registered
seller

My Mood:
Re: When will Cotton Babies be caught up on pre-orders from last year?

They have had quite a hold up, the shipments are trickling into retailers now.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:22 PM   #4
Leah52
Registered Users
seller
seller

Same here. I rarely buy new diapers and I splurged on an Albert print on Cyber Monday and I'm still waiting.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:25 PM   #5
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I just got a shipping notice today from my retailer. I'm not sure when I ordered, but it has been quite a while. I'm thinking it was either black friday or cyber monday.
MrsStripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:11 PM   #6
AQW
Registered Users
seller

They have been really backed up . I work for a retailer and it has been frustrating. Stuff has been coming in though so hopefully all of yours will soon too!
Old 01-30-2012, 09:24 PM   #7
g-offsmommy
Registered Users
seller

No idea when the BGE's will be in, but I was in the same situation. Finally received the xs BG AIO that I ordered Black Friday about 2 weeks ago. I hope yours come in soon!