Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-03-2012, 02:18 AM   #41
reithegenki
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ugh. My DDC from my last pregnancy was beautifully free from these kinds of threads.
I don't care if you're trying to help other parents, these threads are full of negativity and judgements. I wish this wasn't brought into my DDC where I am supposed to be able to come to escape the drama of parenting, OT, SS, and N&CE.

Sent from my iPhone. Autocorrect hates me.

Advertisement

Life is good.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:47 AM   #42
Mamata3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by reithegenki
Ugh. My DDC from my last pregnancy was beautifully free from these kinds of threads.
I don't care if you're trying to help other parents, these threads are full of negativity and judgements. I wish this wasn't brought into my DDC where I am supposed to be able to come to escape the drama of parenting, OT, SS, and N&CE.

Sent from my iPhone. Autocorrect hates me.
I just don't read to often, I tend to not read threads that say things about personal believes because drama stresses me the heck out. I happen to see your comment on my iPad and thought I would give a read lol.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:00 AM   #43
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Just want to encourage you mommas to do your research

In light of all the info on both sides of this and in an effort to keep things as stress free as possible for preggo mamas, I'm locking this for now.

OP, this is a subject that has been touched on many,many times on this forum. If you will run an advanced search, you will find tons of threads.

Closed Thread