||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|02-06-2012, 01:04 AM||#11|
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Splitting time between Southern Chile and Northern California
Re: New to cloth diapering - what am I missing?
Thinking back about my little girl, she did chunk up pretty fast (up around the 95th percentile just from bf), so my next baby will probably also grow quickly out of the size smalls. I'm a little worried about this, since I don't have that much room left in my suitcase and online shopping in Chile isn't quite the same as in the US (to say the least!) I guess I'll need to take the cute baby clothes out of my suitcase and replace them with diapers, since I'm not planning another trip to the US until baby is 6 months old or so.
I'm trying to figure out the cheapest and smallest-volume approach, so am thinking that I should buy - help me out here mamas -
- 1 more xs diaper cover
- 18 prefolds, so I can use them for nb through at least the 1st yr.
- 3 Medium or os all in one's
- 3 Medium or os fitteds
- 6 Medium or os covers
- 2 hanging diaper bags (one Planet Wise hanging large wet/dry, one Rumparooz)
- 24 wipes (thanks for the LittleBoppers tip, the wipes are adorable!)
- a bottle of solution for use with the wipes (CA Baby or Dr. Bronners?)
Looking forward to your thoughts. If there is anything on this list I don't need, please let me know!