Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-07-2012, 12:16 PM   #11
abhernandez
Registered Users

Re: Anybody else in a bad mood?

hahahaha. Yeah Dh would just laugh at me if I withheld garlic bread or something similar. And its so hard being away from friends. I don't want to share with any of my so called friends here. We're just friends because we speak the same native language and sometimes Spanish just hurts our heads and we want to get away from it. And that's honestly not an awesome basis for a friendship. Things get really catty because noone has any loyalty to anyone since we don't really like each other. So the last thing I want to deal with right now is that negativity. And my friend is coming for 3.5 months... she'll be here until almost the third tri!!! She's kinda glad I'm pregnant so we won't just go out all the time and she won't make any progress with her Spanish... She does social work so she's coming to learn Spanish since that's an important skill for her field. So its a win win situation for us both!

Advertisement

Old 02-07-2012, 12:39 PM   #12
sheenashine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yeah. My DH had this silly (annoying) grin on face during dinner. He thinks my craziness is cute because it reminds him I'm pregnant. It's funny how men work- we weren't expecting TTC to be so hard and I was beginning to question if he even wanted another baby... now I can see he wanted it as badly as I did, if not more.

Sounds like you could really use a good friend out there! ... we all know what you REALLY wanted was a case of Kraft M&C. :P
Old 02-07-2012, 12:41 PM   #13
abhernandez
Registered Users

you see right through me hahahahaha

she's also going to bring me fluff. I might be in the US for a wedding but I'll be 32 weeks then and I'll have to get drs permission for international travel so thats not a given so I get to order the basics now. SO I also want that.

And my husband wants an iphone. So yes. We're shallow users. But she gets a free trip to Latin America!!!!!!
Old 02-08-2012, 02:55 PM   #14
Deanie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So far I've been just peachy other than sore boobs. When I was pregnant w/ DD, though, I went through a rage stage. Thank goodness it only lasted about a week. It is soooo not like me to do that.
Old 02-08-2012, 03:34 PM   #15
GooseBella
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am in a horrible mood and my husband doesn't care if I'm pregnant he was not a very sympathetic last pregnancy either. The beginning and the end of pregnancy is really bad for me. The last month of my pregnancy my husband avoided me like the plague and that only made it worse.

I don't know what to do.... I try to be rational but I can't and then he's a jerk and I want to punch him. Today I was looking for something to throw at him. He actually had the nerverto ask me if I left a mark on the child I watch. He asked me if I swatted her on the butt at all today because there was a mark. What does that suggest to you, that he thinks I would hit her hard enough to leave a mark. She is 10 months old so no I did not swat her butt, let alone swat her hard enough to leave a mark. Guess what the mark was.......... its her birthmark. Lets just say its been downhill from there today.