Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-04-2012, 04:02 PM   #21
ambie719
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: How long will you wait?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhernandez View Post
I only started using skype since i got an iphone.... And its so easy. So im lazy tool!!! Hahaha.

Unrelated but I look at the edd list and I see yours is the 1st and Im all omg jealous. She's soo far ahead of me. And then I return to rationality and realize that my edd is 4 days after yours and that I must be smoking some serious crazy hormones to be think 4 days is an eternity. I prob repeat the above cycle at least once a day.
That made me lol. I know that 4 days seems like a lot, and trust me the longer you're pg the longer every single day feels.

My EDDs have always been in the mid to late part of the month, so its nice to have an early one for once. I've always found the later in the month you give birth, the less of a big deal it is to the DDC, because so many of them are MIA with their new little babies and they assume everyone has already had their babies since they did. It can be a bit of a bummer.

Advertisement

Old 02-04-2012, 04:07 PM   #22
Phin'sMom
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambie719
My EDDs have always been in the mid to late part of the month, so its nice to have an early one for once. I've always found the later in the month you give birth, the less of a big deal it is to the DDC, because so many of them are MIA with their new little babies and they assume everyone has already had their babies since they did. It can be a bit of a bummer.
True that! I always felt so bad that I wasn't posting on all the newbie posts towards the end of the month

As for waiting, no idea! Already having ahard time not telling some people but thankful I can tell you guys and my ddc fb group from ds2 <3
Old 02-08-2012, 03:42 PM   #23
Deanie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I can't wait. I found out yesterday and told the people in my life who would be able to support me if anything should happen and who rejoice with me with the existence of this new life no matter how long it is here: My mom, dad, brother, sister, BFF, a good college friend and my aunt.
Old 02-08-2012, 04:14 PM   #24
GooseBella
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We told family on both sides and I told my good friend whose daughter I watch because it will make a difference and she knows we've been trying. This week we will tell our small group because they have been praying for us while we were TTCing and they will also be the ones who support us should anything happen. Everyone else/facebook we won't tell until the second trimester. I already had to find out when that would be because my husband wants to tell everyone at work. Apperently he's also been talking to the guys about TTCing and the question he gets after everytime he has a day off is... "So did you knock up your wife yet?". Awesome....
Old 02-08-2012, 06:20 PM   #25
NurseJessie
Registered Users
seller

We've told our immediate families and 3 or 4 of our closest friends, mostly out of necessity ("Jess, why aren't you skiing on your ski trip you've been planning for a year??"). After having to tell everyone last week that we lost the baby just to find out we were still pregnant with one baby, I'm so hoping and praying I won't have to go back and tell them we've lost this one too. So we're keeping it really tight! I might tell 2 BFFs after we see a heartbeat, but probably no one else until 13-14 weeks.
NurseJessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:59 PM   #26
Caroline11009
Registered Users

My Mood:
My FIL knows, MIL and his siblings will will know tonight, my BFF knows, another good friend from where I live, & a few close coworkers so they can help me "cover my tracks" until I go to the dr. My dad will know in a week along with my little sister (11 years old, very strange lol), and maybe my aunt after the drs appt next week.
Expecting #1 10/10/12
Caroline11009 is offline   Reply With Quote