Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-07-2012, 07:54 PM   #271
lactatinggirl
Registered Users
seller

Re: Anyone in Utah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama.mayme View Post
I think HoneyBump just barely started carrying some cloth in the past few weeks. She posted about it recently on FB. I'm pretty sure she's paired up with Anita at Cloth Diaper Utah to stock a few things, but it didn't look like (from the photo) that there was much variety.

What size of covers are you looking for? I just had a boy, so I'm selling off my girlie stuff. I have some size small and medium covers (thirsties, GEN-Y, WAHM/etsy stuff) I was going to list for sale.... I'm in Ogden.
Probably small. Maybe medium. Depends on the size limits. She's was already 10.5 lbs at 2 weeks! Do you have any fleece? I have a fleece cover a friend made me that I'm loving and would like to get some more. Could you possibly send me an email with photos and prices?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkoopmans View Post
Does anyone have any good midwives to recommend for a HB here in Northern Utah/Logan area by chance?
Chris Miller has an office in Logan. She's awesome. I just did my birth with her a few weeks ago. She was letting her assistant (Martina, who is also awesome) do all of the counter pressure on my perineum and stuff, but then my baby's shoulder got stuck. My husband (who was behind me and I was on all fours) said that Chris immediately saw what was happening and swooped in to fix the situation. From talking to a friend, shoulder dystocia can be a real emergency in the hospital, but home birth midwives are trained to handle it, so it's not as big of a deal at home.

Advertisement

lactatinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 01:40 PM   #272
mama.mayme
Registered Users
seller

lactatinggirl (Claire, right?) - not sure what the deal is because in my subscriptions it says you replied here, but then there is no post here from you... weird. Anyway, if you decided you may want some of the small or medium covers let me know. I can try to get to the Babywearing meeting this week and bring them with me
Old 02-12-2012, 03:06 PM   #273
delore
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
lactatinggirl (Claire, right?) - not sure what the deal is because in my subscriptions it says you replied here, but then there is no post here from you... weird. Anyway, if you decided you may want some of the small or medium covers let me know. I can try to get to the Babywearing meeting this week and bring them with me
It did that to me too a few days ago, but I can see her post now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lactatinggirl View Post
Probably small. Maybe medium. Depends on the size limits. She's was already 10.5 lbs at 2 weeks! Do you have any fleece? I have a fleece cover a friend made me that I'm loving and would like to get some more. Could you possibly send me an email with photos and prices?
If Mayme doesn't have any fleece covers, I really like Emotibums fleece; I have a cover and some shorties from Melanie. I recommend getting the extra wet-zone layer.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:55 PM   #274
mama.mayme
Registered Users
seller

Weird, now I can see it.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:10 PM   #275
walker1229
Registered Users

Provo here woot woot!
walker1229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:14 PM   #276
bpure8
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by walker1229 View Post
Provo here woot woot!
*Waves across the lake* Hi Neighbor!
Old 02-15-2012, 10:38 PM   #277
lactatinggirl
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Sorry I didn't make it today. My girls are sick. :-( Can you see my earlier message now?
lactatinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:49 PM   #278
sanddunegirl
Registered Users
seller

I am in slc!
sanddunegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:53 PM   #279
Corgi
Registered Users

Newbie from Orem, here!