Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-16-2012, 09:53 AM   #1
aumismommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Clarithromycin and Amoxicillin

Im taking both clarithromycin and ammoxicillin along with Prilosec to get rid of ulcers and h pylori - I've looked online and talked with my doc and pharm and they said all are fine while breast feeding but I just started the first two (antibiotics) last night and Ds didn't sleep well at all. Could be unrelated I know but just wanted to see if you had any experience with this.

Advertisement

ISO: Ring Sling WC, Soft Star Shoes (brand) shoes size 8/9 (toddler) or infant
aumismommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:35 PM   #2
aumismommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Bump. Anybody?

ISO: Ring Sling WC, Soft Star Shoes (brand) shoes size 8/9 (toddler) or infant
aumismommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:33 AM   #3
mpink22
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Your DS may just have an upset stomach from the antibiotics. They are safe though
Old 02-17-2012, 12:12 PM   #4
MissyMia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Clarithromycin and Amoxicillin

My dr said they were fine,even though I am not breastfeeding anymore. I just finished a round of that PrevPac last month for the same thing. Good luck to you! Those antibiotics were really hard on me. Make sure you are eating some yogurt. Do you mind my asking what your symptoms were. I thought breastfeeding and hormone imbalance was causing me to be nausous all the time, and I vomitted once a month until I stopped breastfeeding. Now I do less regularly. I went to the dr for heartburn/chest pain, and by chance mentioned the other stuff, and we concluded I had ulcer with the h Pylori (and blood test confirmed). Just curious what your symptoms were.