Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-16-2012, 03:29 PM   #1
Havah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Arrow MotherGoose Designs! L Boyish Trainers

We've been "hit-and-miss" as good fits for trainers go. My loss is (hopefully) your gain. We keep a cat-friendly, smoke-free home. Trainers were laundered only in Planet detergent and tumble-dried. Primarily seeking PP, but open to trades for items in my ISO.

MotherGoose Designs Brief-Style Pocket Trainers, size Large (boys' 5/6 = 18.5" rise, hips 24" at rest, waist 20" at rest, thigh 14" at rest), NWOT. Cotton Knit outer, OCV inner with hidden PUL throughout. Inserts not included (I planned to use inserts from my diaper stash). These were prepped and tried on only, never peed in. Looking for a solution for an older bedwetter or special needs? Snag these and stuff to your heart's conent. Groovy Guitars and Mickey's Tools, $15 ppd each or both for $28 ppd.

Flip Trainer Inserts: 6-layer unbleached organic knit, 4x15" unprepped. These are all unworn (not even tried on) and unprepped. Note: these fit beautifully in GroVia Trainers as well! The two together are DS' night solution (for average bedwetting). On my pricing: Cotton Babies has released 3-packs of the trainer inserts for $17.95. $17 ppd/3-pack $20ppd/all 4 remaining

PM for interest (these still fit DD1, so currently I'm not desperate to sell them ): also IHA two MotherGoose Designs girly pocket trainers, size S (2/3 = 15" rise, hips 20" at rest, waist 16" at rest, thigh 10.5" at rest), fits like a 3/4 panties. EUC, Knit outer, OCV inner, non-waterproof w/ contoured OBV/F (four-layer) inserts by Cheeky Cloth (Etsy). These were worn a couple of times but I've decided that we're axing the wool at night once she's daytime PL'd. The inserts are *not* nighttime absorbency, but it's a start. Fairy Catmother & Princess Puppy. Asking $16/each ppd for pocket + insert or $30/for both sets.

for looking!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also IHA 2 Flip Organic PF Inserts: these fit snugly into the trainer shells and make a great overnight solution. VGUC, no pilling and stain free. ~Keeping for now~

NWOT Flip Trainer Shells and Inserts!! I overbought. However, it's come to my attention that there are people looking to buy just the shells or extra inserts (rather than full packs), so I'm listing these separately (although I will cut discounts for combined items).

Shells: Dazzle/Noodle and Noodle/Mirror. SOLD

Advertisement

Last edited by Havah; 03-01-2012 at 09:26 AM.
Havah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:19 PM   #2
Starlite
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Brand New Flips! And more ...

Would you sell the Dazzle shell with the Mirror side panels?
Starlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:20 PM   #3
badkat17us
Registered Users
seller

How much for both flip shells and all their inserts(the 9 directly under the shell pic)? It would be $70 for that is store. How much are you wanting?
badkat17us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:22 PM   #4
badkat17us
Registered Users
seller

How much for both flip shells and all their inserts(the 9 directly under the shell pic)? It would be $70 for that is store. How much are you wanting?
badkat17us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:24 PM   #5
Havah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlite View Post
Would you sell the Dazzle shell with the Mirror side panels?
I'd really have to chew on that. I get the feeling no one would be jumping to buy the leftover Noodle with Noodle side panels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badkat17us View Post
I'd probably ask $65 shipped (be advised, two complete kits would have 10 inserts, not 9). That's part of the reason I'm listing them separately - I know some people are looking for just extra shells or extra absorbency.
Old 02-17-2012, 09:05 AM   #6
mom24princes
Registered Users
seller

awww too bad the mickey would be too big for my 2 year old
mom24princes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 08:32 AM   #7
Havah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom24princes View Post
awww too bad the mickey would be too big for my 2 year old
For certain. I'm almost tempted to send them back to her to see if she can alter them (or shelve them to alter them myself - if I have time, ha ha!
Old 02-18-2012, 10:23 AM   #8
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Pm'd ya
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:32 AM   #9
chegarty
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 4 Flip (Trainer) Inserts still available! And L Boyish Trainers

I love moothergoose designs. I have the mickey tools print in small and Ds is so excited to wear it. Too bad your are too big for my my two old even if they were the next size I'd snagg them. Oh And I have the guitars print to. Good luck
Old 02-18-2012, 04:50 PM   #10
Havah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: 4 Flip (Trainer) Inserts still available! And L Boyish Trainers

Quote:
Originally Posted by chegarty View Post
I love moothergoose designs. I have the mickey tools print in small and Ds is so excited to wear it. Too bad your are too big for my my two old even if they were the next size I'd snagg them. Oh And I have the guitars print to. Good luck
Thanks, I appreciate the well-wishes. My hope in posting them here is that they'll be found by someone who is really looking for this size, ready-made.