Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2012, 01:26 AM   #1
Registered Users
DESTASH! Bummis, BubuBibi, KnickerNappies, Diaper Change, Inserts

[/COLOR][/COLOR]I am trying to destash a little so I have lots up for sale. DS is having trouble with my uploading but all the information is here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...8645592&type=1 or you can PM me with interest :-)

I am willing to split the shipping cost with you and could be interested in trades if you have any M/L Rainshine Designs, M/L Pish Posh Applesauce, Little Lemon Tree or anything that is really girl print. Thanks for looking :-)
I have the following available:

1 Bumwear Pink Butterfly Medium pocket diaper - $4 EUC

2 Green Acre Designs size Small microfiber inserts - $4 EUC (there are pink fuzzies on here though, not sure what from but they are not stained)

1 QTBunns dinosaur trainer - $5, print is faded but no stains

1 Extra-Long Blueberry microfiber insert - $1.50, there is one stain on this

1 Diaper Change size Large pocket diaper in aqua - $7, there is a shadow stain on the inside

1 Diaper Change size Large pocket diaper in turquoise/lavender inner - $8

2 Blueberry pocket diapers with velcro in white, one has a slight stain on the back (I got this second hand so I don't know what it is) and has part of the laundry velcro tab coming up - $6 the other has no staining, $8

3 Bummis Super Brite covers in size Medium - $10 each EUC, one pink swirls, one blue swirls, one floral

1 Knicker Nappies pocket diaper size Small in EEUC in bright pink - $10

1 BubuBibi one size diaper with insert in brown floral - $8, very slight EBF staining on insert but would definitely sun out SOLD!
1 KaWaii Green Baby one size pocket diaper white with blue and red poodles - $6 EUC SOLD!
2 Knicker Nappies pocket diaper size Medium in EUC in periwinkle - $10 1 TRADED/1 SOLD
Daughter of the King and Blessed to be a SAHM/WAHM BFing, CDing, Circumcising, Slow Vaccinating to James, mama to DD1 Caitlyn (08/16) angel baby Michael (10/07) DS Nathan (11/08) and DD2 Hanna Nicole (07/11)

Last edited by mparmywife; 02-25-2012 at 02:17 AM.
mparmywife is offline   Reply With Quote