Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-07-2012, 11:36 PM   #1
shinzman
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Medium Mosaic Moon soaker, Llamajama's, and other woolies

Measurements are listed for each at rest. They have quite a bit of stretch of course so add on a few inches for the full range and items come washed and lanolized and ready for wear.

Llamajama Teddy Bear Longies, EUC, size 6M (they fit big and I'd call these a size medium and my baby wore them from 9 - 18 months and maybe even up to 24 months). Measurements at rest are: waist - 17" (21" stretched), hip - 19", inseam - 8". Asking $30 ppd.

Llamajama grey alpaca shorties, size medium, EUC. Measurements at rest are: waist - 17", hip - 22", rise - 18", inseam - 2". Asking $20 ppd.

The green camo colored longies and matching hat were knit by me in a 100% merino yarn, EUC. The measurements at rest: waist - 16" (23" stretched), hip - 22", rise - 21", inseam - 10", these would be considered a size large. If they fit big, the waist can easily be folded over once and the cuffs nicely fold up as well. The hat measurement is 18" around circumference of the bottom and 7" from the bottom of one edge up to the center of the top. It has a rolled brim so you can roll up the brim a bit too if it's too deep. Asking $40 ppd for the set. For another $5, I'd consider adding length to the green camo longies if someone loves them but they are too short. I have a bit of this yarn left over so I'd just have to take out the cuff, add some length, and knit the cuff again. These are big enough in the waist and rise to accommodate more length.

The following 3 items were knit by me, using Mosaic Moon yarn, all in EUC (just the soaker is left).

The longies were knit using Mosaic Moon's Mountain Meadow Rambouillet Wool dyed in the "Koweth" colorway. They have short rows in the seat and a gusset at the crotch. Measurements at rest are: waist - 14.5", hip - 21", rise - 17.5", inseam - 8.5". I think my daughter wore these from the time she was about 6 months old up until at least 18 months. I love this yarn for it's softness and squishiness, due to the Rambouillet being a bit more bulky, which made for a great overnight soaker and one of the most 'bulletproof' of all my wool soakers. Of the 20 some pairs of longies I have knit, I would have to say this pair was my favorite. It's soft, it's dense, and it's a very low pill yarn so I seldom had to shave it. They look like they did the day I finished knitting them too. I would buy them big and roll up the cuff to get lots of use out of them. I needed 2 skeins to knit these, which cost me $50 just for the wool, so I'm asking $45 ppd. - SOLD

The soaker right below is knit with the same Mosaic Moon "Koweth" yarn described above and trimmed with a purple merino wool. Measurments at rest are: waist - 14", hip - 20", rise - 19", leg openings - 10". The rise on the soaker is usually longer than the rise on a pair of longies. They just fit higher up the tummy. Because of the cost and quality of the yarn described above, I'm asking $25 ppd for these.

The bloomies were knit using a handspun yarn in two of Mosaic Moon's colorways, "Mariana" and "La Belle Dame", twisted together and spun by Amber Beck Fiber Arts (this yarn was a special co-op between the two). It's a beautiful, soft, and very low pill yarn. Measurements at rest are: waist - 14", hip - 21", rise - 19.5", inseam - 3". They are meant to be loose and baggy in the bum because they are bloomies, as compared to a tighter fitting soaker. This yarn was $25 for the skein and I'd like $30 ppd for these. - SOLD

We have a smoke-free, pet-free home, and I'll ship the following day of receiving cleared payment, but I'm shipping from Canada so it may take up to 10 days I believe. Paypal only, please, and I will ship with delivery confirmation. Also, I will be posting more woolies over the next week or so keep watch if interested!

Advertisement

Last edited by shinzman; 02-13-2012 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Added more items
shinzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:52 AM   #2
Laurshar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Subing for some beautiful knits!
Lauren, mama to C & D, owner of Triquetra. Currently TTC baby #3! My ISO/IHA
Laurshar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:19 PM   #3
shinzman
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Medium Mosaic Moon longies, soaker, and bloomies

Thanks! Stay tuned. Bump.
Old 02-13-2012, 03:47 PM   #4
shinzman
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Medium Mosaic Moon soaker, Llamajama's, and other woolies

Bump for added items.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:37 PM   #5
shinzman
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 03-07-2012, 08:53 AM   #6
Beccimae
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am totally kicking myself for not buying your MM longies! Sooooooo cute !
Beccimae is offline   Reply With Quote