Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-24-2012, 11:41 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Help I am sooo close now and having HUGE problems :'(

Ok when I started breast feeding I had a royal nightmare situation happen (supper short version is I got an infection and was re admited to the hospital with a RAGING infection and had to have 3 sergerys just to clean it up) and for the first 3 weeks of my DD's life I was in a hospital just about the entire time. I fought through that kicking and screaming and FINALY after almost 2 months DD was EBF. Then I got masttitis (if you havent ever had this it's a nightmare!) and had a huge drop in supply that I have never been able to rebound but I still BF a few times a day. Now that we are (almost) at 9 months I am having supply drop even further and I'm fresh out of ideas and with the two teeth she has it's making me feel like I should just quit but I have a goal of making it to 1 year and I REALY am commited to doing this! I just don't know what to do and realy need some suport. My DH is behind me on this but he doesn't understand why it is sooo important to me to do this (and at this point even I am begining to wonder that) but I HATE having to give her formula!!! It kills me a little inside each time! Any advice is more than welcome! And thank you all for just letting me get this out! I truly aprecieate it!

LaniMommy187 is offline   Reply With Quote