Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-24-2012, 07:09 AM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: My two favorite things!!! Share yours.

It is nice being a repeating mother, I know exactly what I like and what we need. With each baby I have discovered new things or realized somethings weren't necessary so this time I have exactly what I want.

Originally Posted by SeaChellsRun View Post
DDC.... My boobies!! LOL They were life savers after they weren't in agony anymore.
Yeah, I think breastfeeding is pretty awesome if you can do it. I'm so thankful I have had the ability to breastfeed my babies. It's hard to imagine trying to deal with bottles and formula and all that on top of everything else. And for nursing I couldn't do without nursing tanks and some nice breast pads (I have Lanacare wool ones, nice and big and soooo soft!).

For "stuff" we don't have much but I really love my Ergo. And I love wool soakers/shorties/longies. So cute and unique and functional.

(I also love kimono style gowns and tops, pilots caps, a sheepskin, amber teething necklace...)

Sage - homemaker mama to 4 boys - A age 11, L age 7, J age 4 and A 9 months
SageR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:11 AM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:

Even though I haven't used it on my newbie yet, one of *my* favorite things right now is my new Girasol Northern Lights wrap. I hope he likes it as much as I over it, lol.
SAHM , happily married to DH since 4/05; Mommy to our little Doodles 2/08, my VBAC babies 3/10 and 4/12.
CountryChicMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 12:14 AM   #13
Yes...we know what causes it!
My Mood:

My babycarrier stash and my boobies too! lol

I actually feel like I'm stashed up and ready carrier wise this time - I have a
*Bamberoo WCSSC arriving tomorrow! It's SOOOOOOOOO pretty!
*Beco Butterfly II - Brown organic pimped with Scooters
*Beco Butterfly II - Black organic with a reversible cutie cover
*Beco Gemini - Pimped with Dr. Seuss
*Easycare Rainbow SBP WCRS
*O&A WCMT in Girasol Snow Rainbow
*Wrapsody Bali Stretch Brigid

I had some of this stash from my last babe but I've added and sold my little heart out trying to build my stash up! I LOVE babywearing.
My YDS was over a year old and some friends were keeping him while we went out on a date. They texted to see if he always leaned way over the front and side of the stroller to stare at the wheels in amazement.
Me: Uhhh...well...he's never ridden in a stroller before so maybe that's why?! lol
I still wear him on my back through the grocery but my belly has gotten to big for comfort to wear on the front anymore. So I'm REALLY looking forward to a new squishy!

And yes! YAY for breastfeeding if you can. It so far has worked for us and I love it! It's nice being able to sit and bond with baby and allows you to take some much needed rest time in the beginning. Also it makes for a quick feeding when out on the go as well!
Wife to my AWESOME DH Ryan
Mommy to T (9), M(8), and L (5) and D(3)
JessicaArizona is offline   Reply With Quote