Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-25-2012, 08:39 PM   #11
MyKzooFamily
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Ok, I'm ready to be done now

Quote:
Originally Posted by *LizziesLoops* View Post
He's estimated at 9lbs 6oz.
All 3 of my babies were in the middle 7 pound range. And they were 40 wks, 39.2 wks, and 38.5 wks. I can't imagine a big baby!! It scares me!! But this girl feels small.. so we'll see.

I hope you have that baby soon!!!

Advertisement

Expecting (surprise) Baby #5 this summer.
MyKzooFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:13 AM   #12
png_lovebirds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKzooFamily View Post
All 3 of my babies were in the middle 7 pound range. And they were 40 wks, 39.2 wks, and 38.5 wks. I can't imagine a big baby!! It scares me!! But this girl feels small.. so we'll see.

I hope you have that baby soon!!!
I hope this isn't too personal....but I noticed your siggy and it says you have 1 DS with a DD on the way! Were you a surro for the others??

I'm glad I'm not the only one that is ready to evict their baby!! I think if I weren't having so many BH I wouldn't be so excited to get her out! This is the FIRST pregnancy out of the 5 that I've had BH!
png_lovebirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:17 AM   #13
MyKzooFamily
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yepp, I have 2 surro-daughters. They are turning 2 and 1 in April. I've had my pregnancies really close together. I can't WAIT to be done being pregnant!! I think the first family wants a sibling, though, so we'll see. But yepp, my 3 y/o DS, and almost 2 year old and 1 year old surro-DD's.

I don't know what's wrong with me.. but I DO want to deliver this baby, but I think my mind is stopping me. I almost DON'T want to go into labor, because I'm nervous about how I will be with a newborn. The lack of sleep and juggling 2 is scaring me. I hope I can get through the mental block so I can go into labor. Also scared that my Mom won't make it here in time to watch DS, but I honestly wouldn't mind if he was there for the birth, it would just be easier if he wasn't. We'll see. Going to relax today, put my breastpump together that I got last night, and do some simple upkeep on the house.
Old 02-26-2012, 09:19 AM   #14
png_lovebirds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Yepp, I have 2 surro-daughters. They are turning 2 and 1 in April. I've had my pregnancies really close together. I can't WAIT to be done being pregnant!! I think the first family wants a sibling, though, so we'll see. But yepp, my 3 y/o DS, and almost 2 year old and 1 year old surro-DD's.

I don't know what's wrong with me.. but I DO want to deliver this baby, but I think my mind is stopping me. I almost DON'T want to go into labor, because I'm nervous about how I will be with a newborn. The lack of sleep and juggling 2 is scaring me. I hope I can get through the mental block so I can go into labor. Also scared that my Mom won't make it here in time to watch DS, but I honestly wouldn't mind if he was there for the birth, it would just be easier if he wasn't. We'll see. Going to relax today, put my breastpump together that I got last night, and do some simple upkeep on the house.
Me too!! I was a TS in 2008!

I'll admit that going from 1 to 2 was hard....BUT once you get that juggling act down, it's super easy!!

Maybe it's the fact that I want to feel labor SO badly that is causing all these contractions! This is our last baby, so this is my only chance to feel what labor feels like!!
Old 02-26-2012, 09:38 AM   #15
blackberry75
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by png_lovebirds View Post
Maybe it's the fact that I want to feel labor SO badly that is causing all these contractions! This is our last baby, so this is my only chance to feel what labor feels like!!
Me too, as odd as that sounds. W/ Gman I was induced at 38w and couldn't feel a thing when they put the epidural in. I keep having this dream where they say I need induced by the 6th and I keep trying to tell them the 10th would be better. Somehow I know I'll go into natural labor by then (in the weird way dreams don't make sense like that).
blackberry75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:47 AM   #16
MyKzooFamily
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by png_lovebirds View Post
Me too!! I was a TS in 2008!

I'll admit that going from 1 to 2 was hard....BUT once you get that juggling act down, it's super easy!!

Cool! I was a TS as well. I loved doing both of them, and think I may do more.

My last 2 were completely natural (one we barely made it to the hospital, one was a home birth)... so I'm ALL for not feeling labor this time. As much as I love feeling awesome after a natural labor, I am considering getting an epidural, but we will see! Maybe I'll have a fast labor (fingers crossed!!)

Today now that I have the house pretty clean, I'm actually kind of welcoming labor. I just want to get it over with, and I don't want to have to panic in the middle of the day, middle of the week, when everyone is out and about and busy. Maybe I can hold her in until next weekend, even if I do start having contractions.

My Mom did nipple stimulation with all 7 of us right at 37 weeks, and went into labor that day or the next day like clock work. It helped me go into labor with the last 2, but this time I'm hesitant for some reason. Although the idea of being home with a newbie, recovering, sounds SOOOOO much better than achy joints, heartburn, hurting hips and pelvis, etc.
Old 02-26-2012, 10:54 AM   #17
png_lovebirds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Cool! I was a TS as well. I loved doing both of them, and think I may do more.

My last 2 were completely natural (one we barely made it to the hospital, one was a home birth)... so I'm ALL for not feeling labor this time. As much as I love feeling awesome after a natural labor, I am considering getting an epidural, but we will see! Maybe I'll have a fast labor (fingers crossed!!)

Today now that I have the house pretty clean, I'm actually kind of welcoming labor. I just want to get it over with, and I don't want to have to panic in the middle of the day, middle of the week, when everyone is out and about and busy. Maybe I can hold her in until next weekend, even if I do start having contractions.

My Mom did nipple stimulation with all 7 of us right at 37 weeks, and went into labor that day or the next day like clock work. It helped me go into labor with the last 2, but this time I'm hesitant for some reason. Although the idea of being home with a newbie, recovering, sounds SOOOOO much better than achy joints, heartburn, hurting hips and pelvis, etc.
I was thinking giving the nipple stimulation a try once I hit 37 wks! What's the harm, right?! If she's ready, she'll come and if she's not..well, I've abused my boobs for nothing! I will have a Csection(it will be 5th) but at least I will feel labor and evict this kid before I loose my sanity!
Old 02-26-2012, 12:50 PM   #18
Proverbs169
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Add me to the list of those ready to go I'm only 35 weeks so I won't be doing anything for a few more weeks, but this baby needs to be born closer to 38 weeks. DS was less than 1oz under 10 pounds and that double digit number scares the crap outta me!! I just make biiiiig babies, lol. I need to nest a little more but then bring on the contractions baby!!

sent from my iPod, which takes full responsibility for spelling errors
Proverbs169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:31 PM   #19
JKLmama
Registered
Formely: monstersmom
seller

My Mood:

I am so there I WANT THIS BABY OUT!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD BOWEN PIERCE our little Leap baby 2/29
JKLmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:37 PM   #20
KaylaJayne
Registered Users
seller

So since I'm only 35 weeks, baby has to stay in there a bit longer but according to my cell phone app he could be up to 5.5lbs already! :shock: