Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-28-2012, 06:56 AM   #1
amb2j
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
New side snap ME pocket trainers- large 30-40#

Hello
I bought these a while back, altered them, and now that my son is ready for potty learning, his frame has changed so another brand fits him better

White: there are two even though one is pictured. These are brand new NOT altered- pull up style- light weight protection

Prints: I detached the side seams, zigzag stitched and added snaps so they are side snapping for poop accidents. I also added a pocket so u can add additional absorbency with an insert of ur choice. I also added a snap in the front so u could snap in ur insert so u don't have to fish out a dirty insert or re stuff a pocket. Stays attached in the wash.

The frogs and whales print are excellent
There are a couple of tiny holes on the pocket seam of the pandas and safari print where I simply skipped over the seam. Easily repaired and doesnt affect function at all.

Prints were worn 1-3 times Max so may have a stain here or there that I don't see. White ones are brand new.

$11 ppd each

Washed in tide.

Inserts NOT included. Can include for $2 more. Pm me

Attachment 97155

Attachment 97156

Attachment 97157

Attachment 97158

Advertisement

Last edited by amb2j; 04-28-2012 at 07:42 PM.
amb2j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:31 PM   #2
6Bmom
Registered Users
seller

Re: New side snap ME pocket trainers- large 30-40#

Interested, but can you upload bigger pictures? The pics come up very small. I can't even see the print
6Bmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:09 AM   #3
amb2j
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Bump- not sure why the pics are small- if u pm me ur email or cell I can text them