Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-28-2012, 04:34 PM   #11
EvaL
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Recommend your HE washer

I have a Maytag and have recently found the Super Wash cycle.... which has the prewash/soak and then hot wash and double rinse settings. It has gotten my diapers clean recently when a bit ago I was having an issue with cleaning them. Found the right cycle and it works beautifully

Advertisement

EvaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:09 PM   #12
floridatracy
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have a whirlpool cabrio HE TL. I love it. It is a huge capacity washer and fits 2-3 times more than my old TL. Also, on the bulky setting it puts as much water in the machine as a top loader so it works for diapers.
floridatracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:30 PM   #13
french-kissed
Registered Users
seller

I got a Maytag Maxima in January and looooooove it. It handles enormous loads of clothes, king bedding and kid bedding togather, and diapers are coming out perfectly clean. I had a Bosch Nexxt in a previous house and it was fantastic.
french-kissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:58 PM   #14
Maurisa74
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by french-kissed View Post
I got a Maytag Maxima in January and looooooove it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kangasox View Post
I love my Bosch Nexxt FL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridatracy View Post
I have a whirlpool cabrio HE TL. I love it.
Do you guys know the model numbers? I don't want to get a bad machine again. This has been a nightmare.
Maurisa74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:08 PM   #15
Brooke789
Registered Users
seller
seller

Our washer went out a few weeks ago and we had to buy a new one. Luckily, it had been on the fritz for a while and we'd already done some research. So, once we had to we just looked for the best price and bought one right then. We bought the Samsung 431. It is rated highly by Consumer Reports, has high customer reviews and the brand has the fewest repairs of any other brand. I've been loving it. We set the 'My Cycle" for our diaper routine and just go in and hit that one button to get our diapers going. They are coming out so dry! Before we had to run the longest cycle on the dryer and then go add another 40 minutes or so, but now they are coming out dry on just the longest cycle (or maybe even a little before). (All of our regular clothes are drying much faster too...which I'm sure is saving us money). Our wash time is long...2hrs 10 minutes is what pops up when we start it. Tonight it added another 10 minutes somewhere along the way. But for me the longer wash time hasn't been an issue even though we do 3 loads a day (it is really evening out with the shorter dry times).
Brooke789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:52 PM   #16
lovemyjgirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have the basic LG fl. I think. It doesn't have a ton of bells and whistles. It has a bulk setting and can handle a lot. I think we paid right at $600 3 years ago. Absolutely no problems with it. It does wonderful with my cd's. It does the routine all in one. No running back and forth for a new setting. Idk if that's common but it seems to be from what I've seen.
lovemyjgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:58 PM   #17
KB'sMama1031
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

we have a maytag bravos TL it is the one with no central agitator, and its awesome!
I love how it has no agitator tight in the middle, I can dump whole baskets of laundry in and its much easier to pull laundry out! It does a great job washing diapers, and can get very hot
http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=202346063&storeId=10051&l angId=-1&catalogId=10053&ci_sku=202346063&ci_kw=%7bkeywor d%7d&cm_mmc=shopping%2d%5f%2dgoogleads%2d%5f%2dpla %2d%5f%2d202346063&ci_gpa=pla
Old 02-28-2012, 07:13 PM   #18
angel0123
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KB'sMama1031
we have a maytag bravos TL it is the one with no central agitator, and its awesome!
I love how it has no agitator tight in the middle, I can dump whole baskets of laundry in and its much easier to pull laundry out! It does a great job washing diapers, and can get very hot
http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...063&ci_gpa=pla
Have the same. Love it!
Old 03-01-2012, 05:59 AM   #19
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I has 2 bad new kenmores in a row :bankhead:

I LOVE my samsung!
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 06:05 AM   #20
french-kissed
Registered Users
seller

Maytag Maxima 6000 series, from Home Depot (Lowe's had it, too). Decided we spent *plenty* without going up to the 7000 series. I love it so, so much, I thank my husband every day for being willing to shell out so much money. But then again cloth diapering will save us more than the cost of the appliances by the time kid #3 is PL'ed! <3
french-kissed is offline   Reply With Quote