Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-01-2012, 10:32 AM   #41
My Mood:
Re: If cost was not an option.....

Originally Posted by Quickshep19 View Post
I love our BGEs. I would love 24 of them (we have 17) and a half dozen Sbish with 2 Underwoolies and a few pair longies.
I change my answer to this! I said earlier that I'd pick just a nice stash of BGEs, but honestly if I had *no* financial constraints I'd have also want mini-stash of SBish snapless fitteds and a few of the SBish knit woolies. That would probably be a really fabulous stash for us I bet.

I could probably slowly create that stash if I really wanted to...but honestly I like having a reasonable stash that saves $ rather than constantly sucks out of the bank. BTDT with the fancy stash! If my baby was at PLing age, I had gotten rid of our stash and suddenly found out I was pg? I'd buy 12 Grovia NB diapers and 18 BGEs to start all over. Then I'd RUN away from here!

FernHollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:34 AM   #42
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: If cost was not an option.....

I would love get rid of everything I own except my Peachy Greens. I absolutely love these diapers.

I tried prefolds, but wasn't going to use pins and the snappi scares me, too so now I just trifold them and put them into my Flip covers, but I won't be buying anymore prefolds. I also loved my Flips at first, too. They were the first diaper I ever bought, but now the mf inserts are getting stinky and the only way I can clean them is by bleaching them every time. I don't have to bleach at all with my other diapers.
NSquared is offline   Reply With Quote