Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-01-2012, 11:45 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Imagine "Smart Fit"

Can anyone tell me about the Imagine prefold, "Smart Fit"? I would be using these w/ flip covers. Also I have a 25 lb. little one, would a large work or would it be too big for the flip cover. Thanks for anyone who can help!!!

kls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:22 PM   #2
Banned - User Requested
Re: Imagine "Smart Fit"

I can not help with the size but I use the smalls with my little dd in a flip cover and love them
CntryMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:52 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:

Are you a pinner or trifolder?
Earthy, yoga loving , breastfeeding, co-sleeping , babywearing, cloth diapering, stay at home mama to 7yo DS 5yo DD, 3yo DS and 1yo DD!
prantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:53 PM   #4
Registered Users

They are great prefolds. For a 25 pounder, I'd go for mediums if you are only trifolding. Very similar in quality/sizing to GMD. The yellow Imagine Smart Fits are almost identical to the GMD reds. For trifolding, the yellow imagines are a bit too long for flip medium setting, works best on the largest setting.
Maria, wife to David and stay-at-home-mama to four children.
mariamommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 01:17 PM   #5
Registered Users

My dd is 23 lbs, 29 in at 16 mos (tiny!) and I have the green edge imgaine (small?) that I can trifold into my Grovia's on the middle setting or my Thirsties Duos 2 on the small setting. I can also fit them nicely inside my pockets on the middle setting. I have medium prefolds-lt green (Diaper Junction brand) and GMD reds that I can snappi/pin on dd as well. They don't trifold well because I have to fold the rise down quite a bit , but the bikini twist fits great and I only have to fold down just a little. I don't have a flip cover but I do have BG's, and the small's fit great trifolded, but if your LO is taller than mine then I would go with the mediums. Again, it really depends on if you are going to primarily trifold or pin/snappi. HTH!
I lift my eyes unto the hills, Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, The Maker of Heaven and Earth. And I'll praise You in this storm and I will lift my hands, For You are who You are no matter where I am, And every tear I've cried You hold in Your hand, You never left my side and though my heart is torn, I will praise You in this storm

Last edited by myclanof6; 03-01-2012 at 01:18 PM.
myclanof6 is offline   Reply With Quote