Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2012, 12:17 PM   #1
kalibratx4's Avatar
kalibratx4
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: California
Posts: 2,609
My Mood:
Sorry Cottonbabies

LOL I got tired of refreshing and waiting for more sales..... Went and spent our pp @ KBTM. Bought us some Swaddlebee Simplex to try Super excited, I am kinda bored with the BG color and print selection anyway (we have every new color, old color and print). Of course I am sure my will always be with the BGE's.

Just though I would share..

Advertisement

kalibratx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:41 PM   #2
cdwelton's Avatar
cdwelton
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,270
Re: Sorry Cottonbabies

I'm disappointed with CB and their new color release. I'm still waiting for them to ship lovelace 4.0 to KBTM from a BF order! I'm making an order tomorrow to try softbums
__________________
DH and I have been together since April 2008 and welcomed our DD June 2011 and DS July 2013
ISO: ODC small loops and small cuffed interlock longies
cdwelton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:47 PM   #3
mariamommy's Avatar
mariamommy
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,668
Re: Sorry Cottonbabies

that's kinda how I feel too. I love, love the fit and quality of bumgenius but I'm really wanting new prints/colors too. I don't like side snaps though...bummer.
__________________
Maria, wife to David and stay-at-home-mama to four children.
mariamommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 01:09 PM   #4
Mommax2in2006's Avatar
Mommax2in2006
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Smalltown Rural MO
Posts: 1,908
My Mood:
Re: Sorry Cottonbabies

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalibratx4 View Post
LOL I got tired of refreshing and waiting for more sales..... Went and spent our pp @ KBTM. Bought us some Swaddlebee Simplex to try Super excited, I am kinda bored with the BG color and print selection anyway (we have every new color, old color and print). Of course I am sure my will always be with the BGE's.

Just though I would share..
I just got a FREE OS through the promo and i love it Im def going to buy the sized though (just personal preference) but my will still be with BGE's i just wish they would have more color variety.
__________________
K~Wife to J~SAHM to K-(9) and E-(7) ...Newest Addition L 10/22/10
ISO Bummis super Snap Larges
Mommax2in2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 01:36 PM   #5
Snickers83's Avatar
Snickers83
Registered Users
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 232
Re: Sorry Cottonbabies

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdwelton View Post
I'm disappointed with CB and their new color release. I'm still waiting for them to ship lovelace 4.0 to KBTM from a BF order! I'm making an order tomorrow to try softbums
I'm annoyed with Cotton Babies for taking so darn long to get their new colors out to retailers. I'm also still waiting for my lovelace 4.0 from KBTM from BF. I actually keep forgetting about it it's been so long.
__________________
Wife to B - 7/08 & Mama to I - 9/11.
Snickers83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 01:42 PM   #6
stevensmom's Avatar
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: a little place called Home
Posts: 49,237
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snickers83

I'm annoyed with Cotton Babies for taking so darn long to get their new colors out to retailers. I'm also still waiting for my lovelace 4.0 from KBTM from BF. I actually keep forgetting about it it's been so long.
Same here. And I got the freetimes and now dd is growing and I heard they don't have a big enough rise

**I do know how to spell...my iPod on the other hand does not**
__________________
Erica , wife to Ben, momma to Steven11.06 Emily9.10 Matthew 8.13
Forever in my heart, always on my mind (3.09, 5.09, 12.11)
"Life's too short to buy green bananas"
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.