Join 172,410 Moms!
Make New Friends
Talk About Parenting & Family
Join DiaperSwappers and start buying, selling, and trading cloth diapers. Talk with other moms about parenting. Registration is fast and free. Join Now!
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|03-02-2012, 07:29 AM||#1|
Saxon and A Beka, high school levels
Okay, I've got a bunch of my old 11/12th grade curricula from when -I- was home schooled... sold quite a bit of it before the last school year but here's what's left. I've listed what the price would have been when new from their publisher... MMAO, I just want these OUT as I am trying to organize/de-clutter, and ds wouldn't be needing these for a looong time. He's only a year old.
Shouldn't be any writing in any of it, as my mother copied all of the tests/quizzes on our home printer. I don't have pics at the moment but can take some if interested.
Workbook V for Handbook of Grammar and Composition (A Beka)
* 11th grade
* includes consumable test/quiz booklet, test/quiz key, teacher key - you will still need to order the consumable workbook from A Beka ($8.00)
* sells new at A Beka for $29.00 - MMAO
Vocabulary Spelling Poetry V (A Beka)
* 11th grade
* includes quiz booklet, teacher quiz key, teacher key - you will still need to order the consumable workbook from A Beka ($10.75)
* sells new at A Beka for $30.25 - MMAO
Jesus and His Followers (A Beka)
* 9th-12th grade - I think I used it in 12th
* includes textbook, teacher guide, consumable test/quiz/review book, test/quiz/review key
* sells new at A Beka for $46.00 - MMAO
Advanced Math (Saxon)
* 12th grade
* includes hardcover textbook, consumable test forms, "homeschool packet" book (printed-out syllabus, test solutions, problem set answers)
* this is in NEW condition - my mother purchased it brand new and then we ended up using a different math curriculum that year
* sells new at Sonlight for $165.85 - MMAO
Mostly ISO PayPal at the moment, but would consider offers of:
Books about Classical-, Charlotte Mason-, or Waldorf-style education
Books on soapmaking, other homesteading topics
Cold-process soaps w/out fragrance oils (essential oils are fine)
Wool interlock or upcycled longies in Sm/Md sizes (send me measurements), especially WCW - play condition is fine
GMD Workhorse fitteds, with or w/out snaps, brown-edge (I think they are size large?)
Sent from my Samsung Intercept using DS Forum
Hannah Elise, procrastinator extraordinaire
Wife to Spencer (5.29.10), momma to Asher (3.19.11) & Benjamin (12.20.13)
Mud-lovin', trail-ridin', book-readin', goat-raisin' country girl
ISO: interlock, M/XL GMD workhorse IHA: Fleece soakers, wool shorties, prefolds
Become a DS Site Supporter Today and Make These Ads Go Away!