Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-03-2012, 01:05 PM   #1
13apples
Registered Users
seller

6 Large FB old style; 8 Haute Pockets old style

6 large FB in the old style. Colors: Red, Navy, Royal Blue, Turquoise, Lime, Forest Green. I'd like $25 ppd for the lot.

They are free of stains, the elastic is okay, but not as good as new; the lime color has a small pick on the PUL. The PUL is failing, so they are no longer good for nighttime. We used them almost exclusively for nighttime diapering for one child. I think they would work for someone who was either using a TPU/PUL backed insert or was using them for daytime diapering of a toddler that could be changed more frequently than the 2-hr interval at daycare. If you want microfiber inserts, too, let me know.

2. 8 Haute Pockets, old style (before they were made more breathable), aplix. Colors: Blue (3), Green (2), Yellow (2), Pink (1). $40 ppd for the lot.

These are in good used condition, no staining or damage. The elastic needs to be replaced. The aplix is a bit yellowed and is curling a little bit on some of them, but not badly. The PUL is still reliable.

Please PM me with your email for photos. I can't yet embed images in my posts here.

Thanks!

Advertisement

13apples is offline   Reply With Quote