Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-03-2012, 05:04 AM   #71
armywife70
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: November 2012 babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by khbordelon View Post
Hi Ladies,

Can I join you?
Very cautiously announcing that we are expecting another LO. Temptative due date (based on conception date ) is November 9th. I am trying to stay relaxed and happy but this is my 8th pregnancy, with only 2 living children. DS2 was stillborn, then three first trimester m/c and a chemical pg. Both of my full term pregnancies were textbook and easy so I am crossing my fingers this is the case again.
I have read that some of you had losses too so I know you understand.

Congrats to all the newly expecting! Hope for all of us to have happy and healthy 9 months.
Welcome and CONGRATULATIONS!!! So VERY sorry about your losses Mama..

Advertisement

Old 03-03-2012, 09:29 AM   #72
L&A'smommy
Registered Users
Formerly: laylaeomommy
seller

I feel so uneasy. I don't feel good about this right now. With all of my other pregnancies I had a lot cramping in the early stages and have had none yet. I asked the dr for blood work but they only gave me a script for pregnancy confirmation nothing to see if my numbers are doubling. I went friday and will have the results for the confirmation Monday, thought I keep getting dark positives on pregnancy tests. I guess I'll see what they say Monday and talk to them about my fears then. I just have that bad feeling you know?
Old 03-03-2012, 11:03 AM   #73
eljube112
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by winodini View Post
Hello ladies I got my BFP last week, I'm very excited. I'm actually due by my calculations on Oct 31, but I went over with my other babies so I'm expecting the same and joining you all instead.

Hope for lots of healthiness!
welcome and CONGRATS!! my ods was due oct 29 and I ended up with a nov baby too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khbordelon View Post
Hi Ladies,

Can I join you?
Very cautiously announcing that we are expecting another LO. Temptative due date (based on conception date ) is November 9th. I am trying to stay relaxed and happy but this is my 8th pregnancy, with only 2 living children. DS2 was stillborn, then three first trimester m/c and a chemical pg. Both of my full term pregnancies were textbook and easy so I am crossing my fingers this is the case again.
I have read that some of you had losses too so I know you understand.

Congrats to all the newly expecting! Hope for all of us to have happy and healthy 9 months.
welcome and congrats!! that this is an easy, uneventful pregnancy for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L&A'smommy View Post
I feel so uneasy. I don't feel good about this right now. With all of my other pregnancies I had a lot cramping in the early stages and have had none yet. I asked the dr for blood work but they only gave me a script for pregnancy confirmation nothing to see if my numbers are doubling. I went friday and will have the results for the confirmation Monday, thought I keep getting dark positives on pregnancy tests. I guess I'll see what they say Monday and talk to them about my fears then. I just have that bad feeling you know?
I'm sorry you have to spend your weekend worrying. praying for great numbers monday.

eljube112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:52 AM   #74
Colleen+1
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clothobsessed2010 View Post
I hope to be joining you soon! I am in the process of IVF. I would be due the end of nov. Congrats on your BFP!
GL with your cycle! I just got my positive last week from IVF
DS #1, Gavin, 9/23/10. LO #2 Edd 11/05/12! Married to my awesome dh Nathien since 10/14/06. We kicked infertility butt!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mrsthomas1014
Colleen+1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:15 AM   #75
Clothobsessed2010
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colleen+1

Thank you!! That is wonderful to hear! Congratulations!!How many embryos did you transfer?

My cyclw is going amazingly well but my retrieval date is pushed back so i may end up with a Dec baby.

Expecting our IVF miracle baby GIRL in April 2013!
Clothobsessed2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 02:00 PM   #76
clatchford2011
Registered Users
seller

I am very cautious about this so I will pop in and out once in awhile. I am only 9DPO and got faint pos. on my tests so that puts me at November 16th I believe? we had a loss in Feb and Oed on CD18. So we will see for sure come 11DPO. Having some very light cramps today but I am not really worried...

Just praying for a super sticky bean~

Catie : Married to my Soldier and bestfriend for 4 awesome years,
Mommy to my little sunshine Isabel Born 12/30/2008
and my little rainbow Jacob Born 11/15/2012

Last edited by clatchford2011; 03-04-2012 at 02:02 PM.
clatchford2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 02:03 PM   #77
eljube112
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

STICK BABY STICK!!!

eljube112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 03:21 PM   #78
clatchford2011
Registered Users
seller

ok well I don't want to get overly excited JUST yet but I am holding back I am super happy and I bet that those lines get darker

go ahead and put my EDD to November 16th I can't wait to meet this little turkey! LOL

Catie : Married to my Soldier and bestfriend for 4 awesome years,
Mommy to my little sunshine Isabel Born 12/30/2008
and my little rainbow Jacob Born 11/15/2012
clatchford2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:58 PM   #79
wolffie
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by L&A'smommy View Post
((hugs)) mama! I'm in the same boat as you and I know how stressful it is. Can you ask your doc if he can do a quantitative hcg? Ask if you can do one tomorrow and one on wednesday. Maybe if you see the number doubling you'll feel better. I'll keep you in my thoughts.
Mama to ds '08, dd '10, due w/#3 5/13! wife to Missing my angels 6/07, 10/07, 3/12
Let's swag! SWAG friends!
wolffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:02 PM   #80
wolffie
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colleen+1 View Post
My first two kiddos are IVF blessings! When is your u/s? My current pregnancy happened without and treatments and I am sure going to miss all the early ultrasounds! I will have one next week just to make sure it's not ectopic but I don't think I'll have any more after that other than the routine ones.
Mama to ds '08, dd '10, due w/#3 5/13! wife to Missing my angels 6/07, 10/07, 3/12
Let's swag! SWAG friends!
wolffie is offline   Reply With Quote