Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-04-2012, 09:48 PM   #11
Registered Users
Re: Sub-chronic Hemorage?

I had a SCH with #2 and I would recommend taking it really easy, no lifting at all - get DH to take things out of the oven even and vacuum the stairs, etc - and just resting whenever you can. Not to put a bad spin on it, but my SCH lead to other problems and I lost DS#1 at 21 weeks :-( but there were a lot of other things that went wrong. Even though it's in God's hands you want to play it cautious so that you know you did everything that you could to hold on to LO :-)
Praying for a good outcome for you :-)

Daughter of the King and Blessed to be a SAHM/WAHM BFing, CDing, Circumcising, Slow Vaccinating to James, mama to DD1 Caitlyn (08/16) angel baby Michael (10/07) DS Nathan (11/08) and DD2 Hanna Nicole (07/11)
mparmywife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:12 PM   #12
Registered Users
Re: Sub-chronic Hemorage?

My SIL had one with all 3 of her pregnancies - usually around week 10 ish and they all resolved themselves and she had 3 beautiful girls. I'm sure that everything will be good!!!
mumtwiceover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 12:15 PM   #13
Registered Users
I'm crashing from the October 2012 group! I was diagnosed with a subchorionic hemorrhage after several hours of heavy bleeding and passing what looked like tissue at 4.5 weeks. We saw a heartbeat at 6 weeks and 2 days, but there is still a clot in my uterus. Everyone's experience with SCH is different, some only bleed once, some bleed red every day. Some are on bedrest, and some are restricted to no lifting and pelvic rest. Either way, you should take it easy until you know what it is, and everything I've seen about them says no sex at least until the bleeding resolves. Best wishes, and I hope if you do have a SCH that it resolves quickly!
NurseJessie is offline   Reply With Quote