Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-05-2012, 07:26 AM   #141
MyKzooFamily
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Marchkins Chat 2/27-3/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird516 View Post
Love that picture!

Of course, my unemployment runs out this week, lol. So I'm just hoping and praying that it will be extended until I can figure out some other way to make money a few months after Micah is born. I don't want to be worrying about paying the rent with a newborn to look after!
Thanks! Hopefully you can find something for work! Maybe babysitting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMandy View Post
My edd was the third. Got pedicures with my oldest DD yesterday hoping the lower leg massage would trigger some stuff. Did have lots of tightenings so.... Hoping we have a baby soon. Today would be real nice!

Everywhere I go people look at me strange.... Well stranger than usual (I get a lot of looks because I look like I'm twelve and I have 4 kids and am obviously pregnant with another!). I pulled a joke on a cashier yesterday and acted like my water broke... He thought it was hilarious and we all had a good laugh.
Hahaha.. When we were at the mall yesterday, DH said something about how funny it would be if my water broke while we were walking around. I knew that would never be a possibility as they always have to break my water, it never wants to let baby out. BUT.. I just thought to myself.. I would be SOO embarassed!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryChicMama View Post
Love it! You're all belly too!
Thanks! I unfortunately have some impressive love handles, and my buns and upper thighs are going to need some major work-outs after this baby. But overall, I'm not as heavy all over as I have been with past pregnancies. My belly doesn't feel very 'big', but DH said it looks huge.

Advertisement

Expecting (surprise) Baby #5 this summer.
MyKzooFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:36 AM   #142
MyKzooFamily
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I had DH take another picture, for the scrapbook, since I have pictures of my belly with DS, and so far none for this pregnancy.

Came out OK, weird lighting though. Gonna have DH take more today.

Usually I try to put myself into labor. And this time I'm just waiting, which is actually pretty exciting. Because I know it could happen at any time. I'm also prepared to go overdue. My EDD based on my LMP was 3/30. But after the first U/S at 10 weeks, they said my new EDD was actually 3/18 because she was 2 weeks bigger/ahead. My dates totally could have been wrong (as we were avoiding that month instead of trying) .. but we'll see! I won't panic if I go overdue.

Old 03-05-2012, 08:44 AM   #143
angelina_lover
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKzooFamily View Post
I had DH take another picture, for the scrapbook, since I have pictures of my belly with DS, and so far none for this pregnancy.

Came out OK, weird lighting though. Gonna have DH take more today.

Usually I try to put myself into labor. And this time I'm just waiting, which is actually pretty exciting. Because I know it could happen at any time. I'm also prepared to go overdue. My EDD based on my LMP was 3/30. But after the first U/S at 10 weeks, they said my new EDD was actually 3/18 because she was 2 weeks bigger/ahead. My dates totally could have been wrong (as we were avoiding that month instead of trying) .. but we'll see! I won't panic if I go overdue.

You look amazing!!!!!
angelina_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:21 AM   #144
McMandy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Looking great !!!!

Had hubby do acupressure and reflexology on me, then we DTD, so.... Hoping that gets things going today! Would be nice if it things kicked in soon since hubs has to leave for work at 2pm!!
Old 03-05-2012, 09:32 AM   #145
songbird516
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I do not want to have this baby today or tonight! 6 inches of snow and our midwife is 40 minutes away with no snow!
Old 03-05-2012, 10:08 AM   #146
MyKzooFamily
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelina_lover View Post
You look amazing!!!!!
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMandy View Post
Looking great !!!!

Had hubby do acupressure and reflexology on me, then we DTD, so.... Hoping that gets things going today! Would be nice if it things kicked in soon since hubs has to leave for work at 2pm!!
Hahaha!! Hopefully labor will start for you!! I keep hearing that the reflexology/acupressure is really good to try. I keep reading about women that have success with at-home induction methods, and sometimes I just wonder if it's works just because it's already time, or if it really did 'help' with getting labor going. Because then there are many women it doesn't work for. However, I get SO annoyed when I read a woman at 36 weeks tried "everything" and nothing worked. Well.. yeah.. you're 36 weeks!

DH is hoping I go into labor tonight or tomorrow, as he went in today thinking he could get everything done, and then wants to enjoy the rest of the week off, with bringing the baby in for everyone to see on Friday. He's so funny. Although I will just die of laughter if it actually DOES happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird516 View Post
I do not want to have this baby today or tonight! 6 inches of snow and our midwife is 40 minutes away with no snow!
Oh no! We have some snow here in MI, but nothing much. Just looks pretty, and it will probably all melt by tomorrow. Are your labors super short to where you would worry about the 40 min. drive? Maybe you'll have plenty of time to call her and have her come over once labor does start.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:50 PM   #147
jellybean2012
Registered Users

My Mood:

I am 38w2d. Starting to feel like I will be pregnant forever. I am not feeling anything!!
jellybean2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 12:55 PM   #148
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryChicMama View Post
Okay Alicia and Jessica, put your helmets on and get your flashlights ready. It looks like we're in for a long afternoon and an even longer evening with these storms. :/
We made it ok, just some wind and rain for us. You make it ok?

I have a monster of a headache today. Caffeine and tylenol haven't helped it, tried taking a bath to relax and nada. Will probably try more caffeine in a little bit.
lecialefty is offline   Reply With Quote