Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-06-2012, 09:58 AM   #21
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2011 babies- March Chatter!

Yea Crystal for a good day! And hugs for the rest of us. LoL! Everyone is feeling better, we just have the lingering cough. Caspian doesn't cough at all during the day, but wakes up at night having a coughing fit. It's pretty bizarre. Last week I got in my car and it smelled like death in there. It was horrible. Izzy helped me clean the whole thing out and vacuum and everything. We washed all the car blankets and jackets and loaded back up the car. No smell so i thought we were good, although we didn't find anything. Then over the weekend we went to take the BoB stroller out and the whole seat was covered in mold. I think it was from Juniper spilling her water in the seat? They don't have any other drinks in the car. Either way I had to take the whole thing apart and clean it. Just yuck.

I signed up for a "sew through your stash" in the craft chat area. I really have way too much fabric and it's making me take time off from the kids and relax. I contacted a local cat shelter and Izzy and I are making mini blankets for their cat carriers for them.

My hubby was never that into babywearing. But I think the more he sees men out there the more he gets into it. Here he is on the treadmill. Excuse the garage mess!

And after of course.

Advertisement

estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:29 AM   #22
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Crystal- yay for a good day and a raise!! I bet you were ready to come home to your babies though!

Amy- too cute with your boys!!! Odd about the coughing.. idk about that. sux about the moldy stroller. I hate that! I really wish I could do some sewing too. My sewing room is disaster city right now though.

afm- feeling horrible today! winds are strong and with everything blooming I am sure it's allergies kicking in. Grocery shopped this morning while Lauren was as school and the other two at gma's. Just waiting on dh to come home for lunch. Evan is asleep (on my lap, of course). Just got him a Johnny jump up. I never had one for the girls. I hope he likes it so I can put him down once in awhile!
Old 03-07-2012, 12:09 AM   #23
sblakeley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hello from Shanghai!!! We are at the airport waiting for the flight home. It's been a whirlwind week of selecting apartment, school, sight seeing, orientations, etc. So much craziness and I'll write more when I have time.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:53 AM   #24
amykins04
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi! I have an August 2011 baby so I thought I'd introduce myself. My daughter was born 8-31-11. She is a cutie pie and my little angel! Her name is Abigail, we call her Abi. We reside in southern Wisconsin (so needless to say we are enjoying this weather, it's already 65 degrees today!). I am a stay at home mom and are currently looking for things to keep her entertained. She is almost crawling but seems to only want to crawl to things she shouldn't be playing with (electrical cords, the dog's toys, to name a few). She likes to play in her high chair and jumperoo but I think she is growing tired of those. Any ideas of things I could do with her to keep her entertained?
amykins04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:52 PM   #25
sblakeley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
H.o.m.e and exhausted. So happy to see the kids!!!
Old 03-07-2012, 08:40 PM   #26
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
I'm alive!!

Will try to hop on the desktop tomorrow to update on us. I'm reading though and I am RIGHT there with all of you who are on the funk bus. Whats up with that?!

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:04 AM   #27
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

amykins--Welcome! If your up for dancing Peyton laughs hysterical when I do and it is good exercise.

sblakeley-Glad you had a safe trip. We almost moved to China and dh still works with a sports company out there so he travels there and the possiblitiy to move there is always dangled over our heads. Maybe if it ever happens we will look you up.

AFM: Got fluffy mail yesterday!! Have not bought anything since Peyton was born. I have been LOVING FLATS!!!!! But I needed something out and about and a better night time option. I have been buying disposables which I did not want to do anymore. So I got 6 BG 4.0s. I loved them with ds1 and went pack to what I love. I have to say bubble is such a nice color! Oh and I got 4 flip covers as well. I think with the flats and and the what I had already I should be set until pl'ed. Maybe I will pick up somemore bgs we will see, we have awhile. I am trying to keep it simple bc it can get out of hand FAST!
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:28 PM   #28
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Anyone make their own diaper covers out of PUL before? I need help!
Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:22 PM   #29
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Wow! Is everyone still alive?! Busy wknd here.inlaws came for a visit...and I hope the time change helps ds sleep in!into
Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:27 PM   #30
TripleMbride
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amykins04
Hi! I have an August 2011 baby so I thought I'd introduce myself. My daughter was born 8-31-11. She is a cutie pie and my little angel! Her name is Abigail, we call her Abi. We reside in southern Wisconsin (so needless to say we are enjoying this weather, it's already 65 degrees today!). I am a stay at home mom and are currently looking for things to keep her entertained. She is almost crawling but seems to only want to crawl to things she shouldn't be playing with (electrical cords, the dog's toys, to name a few). She likes to play in her high chair and jumperoo but I think she is growing tired of those. Any ideas of things I could do with her to keep her entertained?
My dd was born the same day she is also in to EVERYTHING!! Every time she heads for something we don't want her in we just distract her with something else.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum