Join 172,463 Moms!
Make New Friends
Talk About Parenting & Family
Join DiaperSwappers and start buying, selling, and trading cloth diapers. Talk with other moms about parenting. Registration is fast and free. Join Now!
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|03-06-2012, 06:34 PM||#1|
complete girly/gn diaper stash-25 diapers for $85ppd
all sold, donated, or decided to keep
Most of these were bought on FSOT to use while I experimented on my YDS (yes it's a girly stash, but it still holds in poop and pee the same so we used it on YDS ). A few of them were just things I overbought once I decided what I actually want to use, so they haven't even been used yet by us I'd like to sell these all as a lot since they are priced low and individual sales would be eaten up by shipping/pp fees. This would be a great starter stash! I'm asking $80 for everything, plus $5 to help with shipping and pp fees. Shipping will be in a priority FRB and will include DC. I highly recommend adding insurance as I cannot be responsible once it is out of my hands.
There may be stains. I have sunned and can see very few (only on a couple flats). I would say that the prefolds, flip inserts, flip cover, and wet bag are all EUC. The rest would be GUC-VGUC. Everything pictured here is included.
This lot contains enough diapers for 25 changes plus some accessories:
-8 small embellished prefolds. 6 are GMD yellow edge unbleached prefolds, and 2 are a different brand (not sure) that are roughly the same size. The 2 unknown embellished prefolds are dyed pink. 1 is pretty faded, but otherwise all the prints are still bright sold
-8 flats (sold to me as "daddy flats"). Similar to a countour, I think. Made of flannel sheets and recieving blankets by another mama, serged edges. We never used as they are not snappi'able. I did not realize this when I bought them, so I want to disclose this to others. Should still pin just fine though (I don't have any). A few are faded. donating to GDGH
- 8 flip stay dry inserts. sold
- 1 fitted. small size, velcro, homemade by another mama. Looks to be flannel and fleece. Some pilling. donating
- 1 small fleece longies donating
- 1 grovia wetbag (holds about 4-6 pockets/AIOs; I can shove all the prefolds, flats, and fitted in it) donating
- 1 NIP applecheeks liners (not pictured, but included) donating
- 1 snappi. It still has some life left in it, but not sure how much. Stretched out more than the new ones I have. Bought about 10 months ago but used very, very minimally. keeping
- 1 flip cover (zinnia) keeping
- 16 wipes. About half flannel homemade by me (some with fraying, some without), the other half are gerber washcloths. Very few stains. (I also have some more that have frayed to the point of coming apart at stitching, I can throw in for free if wanted, they just need to be stitched back together). donating
I also overbought on well loved BGE. I paid an average of $8 each, so if you want any, I can part with 4 or 5 for $8ppd each. moonbeam, ribbit, grasshopper, zinnia, blossom. sold
Marianna married to C mama to P (05/10) and J (12/11)
Serving the USA and now CANADA! - Paypal accepted
Last edited by Marianna1988; 03-21-2012 at 02:07 AM.
Become a DS Site Supporter Today and Make These Ads Go Away!