Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-10-2012, 05:47 AM   #141
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Re: Weekly Oct Chat (3/6-3/9)

Oh, and we finally told one of my good friends and her DH yesterday about the baby - they were SO excited and it was really fun to tell them! She also volunteered to take DD for me if I'm ever feeling really sick, which is awesome. AND they want to take her for a long weekend so we can go on a "babymoon" later - YAY!

Advertisement

Old 03-10-2012, 06:08 AM   #142
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eileen
Oh, and we finally told one of my good friends and her DH yesterday about the baby - they were SO excited and it was really fun to tell them! She also volunteered to take DD for me if I'm ever feeling really sick, which is awesome. AND they want to take her for a long weekend so we can go on a "babymoon" later - YAY!
That is so awesome!!! What great friends!

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:45 AM   #143
Michellelg
Registered
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hey, girls. Today is a crazy busy day and I'm iffy on whether or not I'll survive I usually sleep in on Saturday so I was up a little late last night, but dd woke me up early and now I've got to get ready. We are leaving at noon to drive the youth group to a concert, for which we got special "get in early" and "meet the artist" kind of passes. So cool, but this means I'm basically going to be at a concert from 1pm to at least 11pm. That's a long time right now D: ugh! So far I don't feel too barfy today though, thank God, so maybe I'll make it.

Maybe.

Hope you guys have a great Saturday
Old 03-10-2012, 10:29 AM   #144
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:

Eileen, hooray for amazing friends!!!! Do you think they'll take her for the birth? We were going to have a HB, but after rethinking things, we decided to stick with our beloved midwives who do hospital only deliveries. So, I'll need to find child care again. Logan wanted to be there when Kian was born, so we only had to drop off Felicity, which was nice. This time, I'm assuming Logan will want to be there again, and I'm hoping Lissy will too, so that we only have to drop Kian. We shall see though. If we had done a HB, they would have all been around.
zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:48 AM   #145
sheenashine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacifer View Post
Seriously!!!!!

Come on girls, what's going on? FB is fine, but its kinda hard to keep track of too since it jumps posts all over the place.

I did more tonight than I have since finding out I was preg. We were delivered five and a half yards of dirt and got our planter bed filled. We still have more dirt for another bed yet to be built. I uncovered my compost that had been brewing and found amazing dirt!!!!! I was so excited. We've always composted, but this is really the first time we've actually harvested it. So it went in the raised bed too. I made dinner and my DH opened his b day gift from the kids and I....a geocaching gps. So I think he's going to fiddle with it tonight and then we'll go in search of our first cache tomorrow. Can't wait! Oh, and I also went on a walk with the kids and DH down to the lake earlier today. I felt like I was going to hurl a few times, but I did ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacifer View Post
I posted pics of my birthday garden bed on my blog if anyone cares to see it. Its after midnight here so I'm off!
Yeah, as much as I like FB it just doesn't have the same feel. This just seem a bit more personal to me.

I love your beds! Mine was only about a 3rd of the size, but I still got quite a bit out of it! Your going to be a gardening fool!
Do you already know what you want to plant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
Yey for friends who babysit!
Old 03-10-2012, 10:58 AM   #146
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm at work today. Can someone start the weekend thread? Or even just a thread for the whole next week? I can't cut and paste on my phone. I lack the skilz right now.
Cautiously expecting number 5 in October
kymdenise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:09 AM   #147
sheenashine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymdenise View Post
I'm at work today. Can someone start the weekend thread? Or even just a thread for the whole next week? I can't cut and paste on my phone. I lack the skilz right now.
I put up a weekend chat