Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-10-2012, 07:45 AM   #11
taylor's mom
Registered Users

Re: Do you pay attention to other women's boobs?

i do tend to notice, though it' snot like i go around staring at boobs all the time .
back when we were struggling to get pg with #2, it was like i had preg-dar. i just keyed in very quickly to when (yet another) friend got pg. i was sitting in a staff meeting and happened to notice that one of the girls seemed like her boobs were bigger and i just *knew* she must be pg. sure enough, at the meeting she announced that she was 5wks along.
i'm way mor eentertained by my own boobs though lol. since i hit about 16wks pg, they lost there sad "i've been nursing for nearly 3yrs straight" sag and are plumped up again and growing.

Advertisement

Old 03-10-2012, 09:56 AM   #12
CaliRoll
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm a boob person, LOL. I'm usually the first to clue into who has gotten a boob job. Boobs are just lovely.

With my SIL, it was actually her rear end that tipped me off that she was pg with my nephew. It's hard to explain but her bum looked pregnant before the rest of her. She denied it with a passion, of course, until she hit her 2nd trimester.
CaliRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:12 AM   #13
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

^LMAO! what she said I notice boobs. I have big boobs, so it's something I tend to see/notice/look at subconsciously, perhaps
Old 03-10-2012, 10:12 AM   #14
SeaChellsRun
Registered Users
Formerly: ChellySnow
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkygirl74 View Post
With my first I was pretty small wearing an A cup and by 8 weeks I went up to a DD. It was painful and ridiculous, and I was pretty much a stretchmark from aureolas on out. I looked like I had had a bad boob job and everyone noticed. I have four sisters with large breasts and it was like as soon as I got pregnant my body remembered I was related to them. They all thought it was hilarious, lol.
My sister was the same way... Only before she got pregnant she really did get a boob job so her boobs were HUUUGE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRoll View Post
With my SIL, it was actually her rear end that tipped me off that she was pg with my nephew. It's hard to explain but her bum looked pregnant before the rest of her. She denied it with a passion, of course, until she hit her 2nd trimester.

DD1 1/09 *** DD2 4/12
SeaChellsRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:24 AM   #15
cacasey1981
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I notice boobs. I end up making note of them before my DH does lol

I didn't make the pregnancy connection until a few years ago when a coworker that I knew was pregnant but was trying to keep it a secret told another female coworker that she had started taking "Gro-bust" when questioned about her new "shape".
Wife to Brandon - my high school sweetheart (Oct 00), delaying vaccs as best we can and WOH parents to Trent (Nov 08) our intact, formerly ERF, slightly son and Lilly (May 12) our , maybe one day , and (for now) daughter (my hypnobaby).
cacasey1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:32 PM   #16
Computermama
Banned

My Mood:

It would have to either be a dramatic difference or a very ill fitting shirt for me to notice.
Computermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:50 PM   #17
daddyn4wisechix
Registered Users
Formerly: daddyn3wisechix
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computermama View Post
It would have to either be a dramatic difference or a very ill fitting shirt for me to notice.
I really don't notice even big busted women, unless they are spilling out of their shirt/dress... THEN, yes, I totally notice!
Old 03-10-2012, 02:05 PM   #18
marvelous
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So I guess you can tell depending upon how observant you are. I would definitely notice a big change such as an A--->DD. But I otherwise wouldn't have a clue. As for me, I've probably gone from a B+ to a really full C so it doesn't seem like that big of a change that a co-worker would notice. But she did and she said the same thing about my previous pregnancy before I announced it so maybe she has boob-dar, lol!
Old 03-16-2012, 12:56 AM   #19
*LizziesLoops*
Registered Users
Formerly: angelami4
seller
seller

My Mood:

I do notice other women's boobs...but mostly about bra sizing. I worked in Victoria's Secret for a couple years, mostly in the bra department so it became second nature to notice and help women find the right bra size. I do notice that women who are pregnant/BF'ing tend to go up in size but I don't always put the two together early on in the pregnancy. But I'd say I can usually notice it as a clue that a woman is pregnant. Like another pp said, it's amazing how many women wear a bra that's too small/big and complain about being uncomfy but then won't change to a bra that fits correctly! I do my best not to interject this opinion of mine on other women however...most ppl find it creepy LOL
~Amy Eddie: Heather (1/7/2007), Mikayla (11/4/2009), an angel baby (3/29/11), and Michael Edward(3/22/12) We are now expecting baby #4 in January 2014!!!

*LizziesLoops* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:24 AM   #20
MilaniasSuperMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

True story....I was a DD before I got pregnant. I ran into my ex at Walmart and the first thing he says is OMG are you pregnant. I said no why would you say that. I hadn't even taken a pregnancy test or really even missed my period by then. (I wasn't trying to get pregnant, it was a surprise so I really wasn't paying attention to my last period). His response was your boobs are huge. The only thing that would make them that big is if you were pregnant or something....unless you got a boob job. Two days later I took a pregnancy test and I was indeed pregnant 6 weeks....
MilaniasSuperMomma is offline   Reply With Quote