Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-10-2012, 07:38 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:

Cheering for you and your u/s today!!!!!! Praying for a beautiful new in there!! (Only NOT green )

Becky ~ Wife to my high school sweetheart for 18 years, Mama and homeschool teacher to 7 here with us and 9 .Due with another RAINBOW!! Aug 18, 2014!
armywife70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:52 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Wolffie!

HI!!! Thanks for the well wishes! Like I posted on FB today was a real mess! My ob's office has a couple different locations and I somehow wrote down the wrong location. So I showed up 20 min early only to find out that I was in the wrong place. The other office that shares the building told me that they were at location B. I drove there only to find that they are actually at location C! So I drove to location C and was a half hour late. I was still able to get the ultrasound but I had to reschedule my appointment to see the doc.

SO, my u/s went okay. We know it's not ectopic!!! YAY!!! I should be 6 weeks today but the sac measuring 5 weeks. So either my dates are pretty off, something's not right, or the little bean took his/her sweet time making his/her way to the uterus. The tech said she thought she could see a heartbeat but she couldn't be sure. She said that at this point she can't call this a good pregnancy b/c I'm measuring so far behind. I'm going back in next Saturday and hopefully we'll see adequate growth. I'm going to stay positive until next week!!

ETA: forgot to mention that my hcg levels were really low initially and that would correlate with not being as far along. BUT, I just really don't get how I could be a week behind. I am pretty positive of when I O'd and based on when we DTD ovulation really couldn't have happened much later. I'm just super confused!
Mama to ds '08, dd '10, due w/#3 5/13! wife to Missing my angels 6/07, 10/07, 3/12
Let's swag! SWAG friends!

Last edited by wolffie; 03-10-2012 at 03:00 PM.
wolffie is offline   Reply With Quote