Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-05-2012, 05:31 PM   #11
Sabra
Registered Users

Re: Nusery

No nursery here either. I'm too darn lazy to get up and go into another room after my kid in the middle of the night!

Advertisement

Sabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:31 AM   #12
eljube112
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I do love looking at pictures of nurseries, so those who are doing one had better share!!!

We're expecting #5! "Quinn" coming July 2014!

eljube112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:41 AM   #13
clatchford2011
Registered Users
seller

I am thinking of doing one but it depends on weather or not we get to go to Korea with DH. If we don't then we will do the room in the "green" theme with monkeys I have this bed set in my basket on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20

We will probably share the same room if we can't go to Korea and even if we do get to go then the baby will be in our room until about 1 year. That is how I roll I will be nursing for a year so makes sense. But nursery will be for nap time and play time. bed time is in mommy & daddy's room

Catie : Married to my Soldier and bestfriend for 4 awesome years,
Mommy to my little sunshine Isabel Born 12/30/2008
and my little rainbow Jacob Born 11/15/2012

Last edited by clatchford2011; 03-06-2012 at 06:45 AM.
clatchford2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:24 AM   #14
Lovinmama3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Love the monkey bedding you picked out Catie!

Leslie - DS1's room is "under the sea" theme as well! I love it, but since we don't use the bumper or blanket that came with it I might sell it. We actually only use the sheets and bed skirt, but now that DS1's crib is at the lowest setting we really don't have a need for it either. Hmm...
Old 03-06-2012, 08:12 AM   #15
wolffie
Registered Users
seller

We have a neutral nursery set up that ds used and now dd is using. We're not sure where this bambino will be so I have no idea what we'll do with the room. Right now we have 3 bedrooms upstairs and one downstairs. The downstairs bedroom is currently the playroom until we finish the basement. We weren't planning on finishing it for another year or so but dh is starting to panic about where everyone will go. I don't see what the big deal is. I think we should keep the baby in our room for awhile and then eventually we'll move our room downstairs and the baby will move into the nursey and dd can have our old room. ds stayed in our room until he was sleeping through the night at about 16 weeks but dd stayed with us until almost 15 months since she was still night nursing. I guess it just depends on what this baby does.
Mama to ds '08, dd '10, due w/#3 5/13! wife to Missing my angels 6/07, 10/07, 3/12
Let's swag! SWAG friends!
wolffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:21 AM   #16
eljube112
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

love that monkey set Catie!

We're expecting #5! "Quinn" coming July 2014!

eljube112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:21 AM   #17
taralynnel
Registered Users
seller

Location: Monterey, CA (where ever the Marine Corps takes me)
My Mood:

we are moving in june (driving cross country- fun! (not)) and are hoping to buy a 4 bedroom house when we get to MD. i'd love a 5 bedroom but that's probably out of our price range. my kids are used to sharing a room anyway, in fact my son hasn't had his own room since he was about 15 months and i'm pretty sure he'd be scared in a room by himself the baby will be so much younger than everyone else that s/he will probably have his/her own room once s/he is out of our room. i do plan to make the bedding with the very hungry catepillar theme. i got some yummy hand dyed velour last summer (when i was pg before) so i plan to use that for the baby
Tara, lovin' wife to a United States Marine (Ray), and mommy to the E's: Emeline 9.23.03, Everett 6.29.05 & Elianna 3.20.08, missing my baby in heaven 7/11, my rainbows are here! Easton & Evangeline 10.22.12
taralynnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:01 PM   #18
hunter'smom
Registered Users
seller

We're about to move and the new nursery has chair rail in it. Right now it is floor to ceiling Winnie the pooh wallpaper. I am all for wallpaper but I am not big on characters on the wall. I like something that grows with a child. So below the chair rail I am painting a milk chocolate brown and then the top will be either pink or blue. I'm not usually so gender specific but I like those colours with brown. DS has a green room with blue, and yellow accents right now and in the new house the walls are already a really nice green that he likes (with tractor border which I will argue with him about later) so I want something different with this bean.
hunter'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:05 PM   #19
rosefall
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I don't think we will do anything, but we'll see. Baby will be in our room for a long time, and we won't know until he or she gets here how we might rearrange the bedrooms. I'll probably just keep DD in the nursery for a while.