Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-15-2012, 02:12 PM   #1
Registered Users
Wool overnight for training stage?

My just-turned 3yo needs a night solution. Currently we use sposie diapers - not pullups - and sometimes she's dry and sometimes she soaks EVERYTHING in sight. She was just outgrowing GMD yellow pf's and small Thirsties covers when we did potty learning at 26 months (when she went straight to regular undies), so the only thing I have in size medium is some Bummis SWW covers, that I'm actually planning to FSOT because she won't even wear one over her sposie. She says the cover is "tight" even when it's not - she is just not used to a binding around her thighs, I guess. And she's skinny - only 29 pounds.

So, I'm thinking about buying a Disana wool cover for her to wear as blowout insurance. I am tired of washing the sheets. Heck, I'd even put the wool cover over a sposie if it kept her clothes and the bed dry. Will this work? What else could I do under the wool cover? Something non-diaperish that pulls up and down would be nice, but not necessary.

Any ideas? I've never used wool but am excited to try it. I'm planning to buy a Disana cover for my baby as a night solution, too. The price is right and I like the style.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Wife to DH since 2004 and Mama to three girls born in 2007, 2009 and 2011
blondchen is offline   Reply With Quote