Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-12-2012, 12:27 PM   #11
Bentley'sMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

Gcloth (gdiaper brand cloth inserts) are super trim although they are about $5 each.

Advertisement

Bentley'sMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:47 PM   #12
cdwelton
Registered Users
seller

Re: Does this exist? Looking for a trim,affordable lay in insert for a NB/smaller bab

I plan on getting softbums mini bamboo pods for my next LO. They look perfect http://www.softbums.com/Organic-Bamboo-Mini-Pods_p_86.html
Old 03-12-2012, 02:02 PM   #13
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Does this exist? Looking for a trim,affordable lay in insert for a NB/smaller bab

thanks guys! keep em coming!
Old 03-12-2012, 02:15 PM   #14
theonenonlymrssmith
Poet Laureate

I have softbums mini bamboo and while they are great, now that I have alva bamboos (2$ a piece) I think I would have skipped the mini pods and gone with these. They are sooo trim and absorbent and will last longer than min pods. We were able to use 1 softbums for about 6 weeks, then we needed 2 (making that 8$ a change). With alvas we are at 4 months and still only need one and have some absorbency to go at change time! They are also trimmer than 2 softbums mini.

(I can post pix if you want)

Last edited by theonenonlymrssmith; 03-12-2012 at 02:19 PM.
theonenonlymrssmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:18 PM   #15
MrsA08
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernHollow View Post
I used Thirsties duo hemp inserts for that purpose when my baby was a tiny one. They worked really well for that and were really nice and trim. They are pretty economical as well
I was going to recommend this as well
Old 03-12-2012, 02:19 PM   #16
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_just_me View Post
I'm thinking of trying Geffen Baby inserts. They look really trim! (I saw them at my local CD store) I haven't found many reviews on them, but the few I have seen say they are really absorbent! They are supposed to be made from hemp and cotton. My only concern is they may be too long or too wide to fit in little covers.
these look great... but i'd like to see more reviews too!
Old 03-15-2012, 03:45 PM   #17
cdwelton
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonenonlymrssmith View Post
I have softbums mini bamboo and while they are great, now that I have alva bamboos (2$ a piece) I think I would have skipped the mini pods and gone with these. They are sooo trim and absorbent and will last longer than min pods. We were able to use 1 softbums for about 6 weeks, then we needed 2 (making that 8$ a change). With alvas we are at 4 months and still only need one and have some absorbency to go at change time! They are also trimmer than 2 softbums mini.

(I can post pix if you want)
Thanks! I'll have to note that. DH has started begging for a newbie, so I've started thinking about my nb stash