Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-17-2012, 08:06 AM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Originally Posted by jessi4jc
A mom on these boards had her diapers stolen right off the line. That would be a consideration here as well.

One of my favorite things about line drying is that the sun bleaches out any stains for me.

Sent from iPhone which is out to get me for some reason that is unbeknownst to me. Via DS Forum. Currently ISO 6 Small BG AIOs in pastel colors, triple switched GMs, Boyish Mutt 3SR, AhMay sets, YN Munki Sushi, Thirsties Colored PFs
Omg i would cry!!!

Apologizing in advance for iPhone typos/autocorrect

I'm Jami...mama to DS (Jude 8/14/08) and DDs Lyla (9/21/10) and violet (5/8/12).;and wife to Adam, high school sweetheart & soul mate.
jamilynn84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:57 PM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:
I've done this too! Plenty, lol. Just do a once over before you take them off the line. Sometimes spiders like to make their home on things left out on a line. Lol.

Such a shame about the stolen diapers. Sounds like a very desperate person. . Or a pranking kid.
faelih is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:12 PM   #13
Holly dolly
Registered Users
My Mood:
I left them outside until midnight them popped them in the dryer on low for 20 minutes.

Someone would be pretty brave to steal mine...we have a locked gate and it's right next to our bedroom dh has a license to carry.

When I got them out of the dryer this morning they were a little damp still so I hung them again.

my iPhone tries to read my mind...and it's usually off

Wife to Casey Mom to Isaac and Carson Hoping for someone new in 2014
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
Holly dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:03 PM   #14
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Drying cloth diapers outside overnight???

I've been doing that quite a bit lately, but I live in AZ where it is dry and warm, even at night. I will usually throw my organic inserts into the dryer to soften them up a bit in the morning.
mypeanut09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:11 AM   #15
Registered Users
Re: Drying cloth diapers outside overnight???

I forget about them too, and have left them overnight several times. Recently, I actually left them out for two days, but I would not advise this - several of them had bird poop on them.

Last edited by 4boysblessmyheart; 03-18-2012 at 12:13 AM.
4boysblessmyheart is offline   Reply With Quote