Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-19-2012, 08:23 AM   #81
menthomas
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Marchkins 12-18

Congrats on all the squishes!!! I haven't posted much because it is the biggest pain in the butt on a tablet. Who honestly thinks these things are going replace real computers???? I think I finally got the arrivals thread updated, but let me know it you need to be added/changed.

I am heading down the road to pre-e again. I had to do the 24 hour pee in a jug thing last week, and my protein was 300, the cutoff for pre-e? 300. So I have to do NST twice a week and redo labs until he gets here on his own, or my bp skyrockets. Thankfully my bp has been normal so far, so I am hoping to just keep it at bay so this kid will come on his own. We are supposed to get some wicked storms today so I am hoping they make kick start things. That and I told dh he is up with dtd to evict this kid!

Who else is still waiting? Sara- did things start up for you last night??? It has been awful quiet on here this morning. I was thinking that maybe you needed to evict your mom just until things got going really good. Maybe you need to just be alone to go into labor. My mom is a doula and she had several clients that would NOT go into labor until things were just how they wanted them. Including one who didn't want to go into labor in the house they were renting, put her in the car and it was like magic. A woman is a mysterious thing when she's pregnant.

Can't wait to hear who's next! I am not due until the 31st, but honestly have hit the wall and am tired. And I don't want to answer "how are you feeling?" again until this kid is out!!!

Advertisement

menthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:41 AM   #82
songbird516
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Abby - yep he is here! Forgot how creepy awesome it is to feel a human being coming out of your body! But no tears so that is great. Everything went perfectly but intense! Can't wait to take pictures and post them.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:27 AM   #83
Squeaky McMurdo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My oldest (almost 4) has been doing a splendid job of saying the darnedest things.

She tells anyone that will listen that I was dripping blood down the hallway

She tells them that I squealed when he popped out
And she announces to everyone that he's a boy because he has a little "peanut"

My ISO/IHA I'm looking for a Cosco Pronto cover in "Cars" preferably.

Last edited by Squeaky McMurdo; 03-19-2012 at 11:28 AM.
Squeaky McMurdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:41 AM   #84
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

^

My 2 year old is already kinda obsessed with my bra. Last night she kept going "mommy bra? elaine bra" and then pointed to her chest. So nursing in front of her should be interesting.

I'm still here. Waiting. Have my 40 week appointment tomorrow and we'll see how things are I suppose. Tired and hungry now though.
lecialefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:51 AM   #85
angelmama1209
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lecialefty View Post
^

My 2 year old is already kinda obsessed with my bra. Last night she kept going "mommy bra? elaine bra" and then pointed to her chest. So nursing in front of her should be interesting.

I'm still here. Waiting. Have my 40 week appointment tomorrow and we'll see how things are I suppose. Tired and hungry now though.
Whenever Juliet fusses, my 2yo says "Mommy! Baby Juliet is hungry, I want her to eat your boob, right now! Pllleeeeease?"
Shanna - married to Joshua (12/9/00), mommy to Princess Hailey (4/27/05), our Sweet Imp Ashlyn (11/3/07), Our Crazy Head Curly Top Alexa :wave2:(6/3/09), Sassy Little Juliet (3/2/12) and new baby Tristan (1/10/14)!
angelmama1209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:54 AM   #86
MyKzooFamily
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelmama1209 View Post
Whenever Juliet fusses, my 2yo says "Mommy! Baby Juliet is hungry, I want her to eat your boob, right now! Pllleeeeease?"
That is TOO funny!!!
Expecting (surprise) Baby #5 this summer.
MyKzooFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:00 PM   #87
mamastesh
Registered Users
Formerly: preemiemama
seller
seller

Moving this to the new thread.

Last edited by mamastesh; 03-19-2012 at 08:32 PM.
mamastesh is online now   Reply With Quote