Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-19-2012, 10:31 PM   #591
irishmama2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Waiting in Line at a Store(Leaving a Line) & Parking Spaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
I've got my post per page count at the max, too. I think it's like 40 posts per page instead of 10. It does make this kinda stuff easier to follow.
how do you reset your post per page?

Advertisement

Old 03-19-2012, 10:31 PM   #592
SewGreenBaby
Registered Users
Formerly: Naturally Pampered
seller
seller

My Mood:
I am amazed at the wisdom you have shared here. I suggest looking up definitions for "difficult" words such as morals, fair and intended. Do mental facilities allow patients to use the Internet? Even if they do, I imagine it would be very hard to type with a straight jacket on and those padded walls probably interfere with your signal. Just let the nice nurse give you the shot, it will all be better soon.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:32 PM   #593
Computermama
Banned

My Mood:

It's in your UserCP. I have mine set to 20 because 40 is just too annoying to scroll through IMO.

She hasn't posted in 20 minutes, and my body's killing me. As entertaining as this thread is, I think I'm going to have to try uncle soon.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:33 PM   #594
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

We are here, some of us followed this thread, I gave the member 1 hour to dl any pm's she needed as she was getting banned again. You all can go back to your normal day, the troll is gone
The thread will be locked but not removed.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:33 PM   #595
AbbieJack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Wow, is all i can say! I have rather enjoyed this whack-jobs thread .

Op you are a thief plain and simple .

To all my doughnut loving mamma's Here you go! http://www.littlebitfunky.com/2011/1...ty-donuts.html
Old 03-19-2012, 10:34 PM   #596
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

I just saw that she was banned.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:35 PM   #597
danielle
Registered Users
Formerly: d*****
seller
seller

My Mood:
Happy Birthday OP! Thank you for the lively discussion. It's been fun to read.

Old 03-19-2012, 10:36 PM   #598
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've been reading through this thread while my cake bakes. I'm making a lovely 6 layer rainbow cake

The admin in me says "Now,now ladies" but I then smiled over seeing so many sometimes/normally at odds with each other united.

The normal member side of me has made it to page 24. I didn't manage to do so without spewing my drink out my nose. Literally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kocho View Post
Just a word of warning, OP. Just like in the stores. If you get rude, the DS customer service will ask you to leave. But, on the other hand, you wont have to wait in line here.
I laughed a bit until this post above. Then my laughter turned to choking which resulted in the sprite spewing out my nose. I've never actually done that before with a carbonated drink. The fizz tickles in a very annoying way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springs1 View Post
NO, I didn't cut. He ***********WASN'T IN LINE TO HAVE A SPOT************
Wait.Didn't you say the cashier called him over? Doesn't matter after that if you beat him to the beginning of the line or not (seriously?You tried to beat him to the beginning of the line?) sounds like HE was supposed to go first.Not you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaNae View Post
Oy vey I wish my life was so simple and blissed out that I could muster up the energy to get to incredibly torked off about something so incredibly stupid.

Me? If I go to the store without my kids I'll let 3/4 the store cut...it gives me that much longer on my 'break' hahahahah
I actually let people in front of me the other day.All with really full buggies. I had no kids with me. I was doing something very naughty. I was reading an article in a magazine that promised mind blowing sex. That wasn't the naughty part though. The naughty part was I didn't want to buy the magazine. I just wanted to read the article.

Old 03-19-2012, 10:43 PM   #599
momof3boys1girl
No Longer Here

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~happy2Bamommy~ View Post
I've been reading through this thread while my cake bakes. I'm making a lovely 6 layer rainbow cake

The admin in me says "Now,now ladies" but I then smiled over seeing so many sometimes/normally at odds with each other united.

The normal member side of me has made it to page 24. I didn't manage to do so without spewing my drink out my nose. Literally.

I laughed a bit until this post above. Then my laughter turned to choking which resulted in the sprite spewing out my nose. I've never actually done that before with a carbonated drink. The fizz tickles in a very annoying way.

Wait.Didn't you say the cashier called him over? Doesn't matter after that if you beat him to the beginning of the line or not (seriously?You tried to beat him to the beginning of the line?) sounds like HE was supposed to go first.Not you!

I actually let people in front of me the other day.All with really full buggies. I had no kids with me. I was doing something very naughty. I was reading an article in a magazine that promised mind blowing sex. That wasn't the naughty part though. The naughty part was I didn't want to buy the magazine. I just wanted to read the article.
Im abusing my right to post on a locked thread but I thought that what they were there for! Entertainment while you stand in line. Your suppose to buy that junk
Closed Thread

Tags
*********chill*********, *******its not fair******, choice, cray cray, crazy loon, cutting, drama, duuuuuhhhh, fairness, funny, lame, lines, morality confusion, omgz caps lock stuck, parking spaces, stealing, tipping, troll, trolly mctrollerson, trolly troll troll