View Poll Results: What would you do
Cerclage 6 15.38%
No cerclage 23 58.97%
Wait and have emergency cerclage if needed, or other intervention, knowing the risks are higher 10 25.64%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

  Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2012, 11:08 AM   #19
paper_girl_76's Avatar
paper_girl_76
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,850
My Mood:
Re: I have a scary decision to make...

My friend had an ob whose preference for induction was breaking the waters before other options. If there was any effacement or dilating he would opt for that.

I have no information to add about the rest of it.
__________________
tina UC mama of 5!
paper_girl_76 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.