Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-21-2012, 09:13 AM   #1
babylove921
Registered Users
Formerly: mrsdrums1

My Mood:
Lead Legs

I can hardly walk sometimes. Today my legs feel like lead, really just my thighs and my groin. Anyone else feel that ever? I don't know what to do. I can hardly walk.

Advertisement

Old 03-21-2012, 11:29 AM   #2
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lead Legs

Are you swollen? I swelled up severely with my 2nd twin pregnancy toward the end and it caused lead legs like you are describing. In fact, just after delivery (when my swelling was peaked), I actually couldn't move my legs. I had to have my husband or the nurse help me literally pick them up and move them off the bed to stand up on them. It hurt too. It was bad. I was so swollen I lost 50lbs in 10 days after delivery.

I'm sorry you are struggling.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:57 AM   #3
babylove921
Registered Users
Formerly: mrsdrums1

My Mood:

Not at all swollen. I really am confused about it. But I walked a lot yesterday, so I figured that was it. This pregnancy has been sooo different from my first, it leaves me confused most days. I love being pregnant, but dang this one has had me miserable.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:34 PM   #4
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh I feel you on this one being very different. This is my 4th pregnancy. I've always loved being pregnant, but this time I'm miserable and I'm only 10wks. I have a bad attitude about it also which is new this time. It isn't that I don't want the baby. It is that i feel so horribly yucky. I've had a lot of nausea in the past, but this is different and incorporates different symptoms. I'm just miserable. And, I feel badly about that too.
Old 03-21-2012, 02:03 PM   #5
SeaChellsRun
Registered Users
Formerly: ChellySnow
seller
seller

My Mood:

If it's similar to what I dealt with during my first pregnancy, then massage really helped. Massaging the legs upwards to get blood flowing or exercising, light bouncing on trampoline or without is ok too... Similar exercises you would do if on a long flight.

DD1 1/09 *** DD2 4/12
SeaChellsRun is offline   Reply With Quote