Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-21-2012, 11:32 AM   #1
mommy22IN
Registered Users
seller
seller

double jogger stroller help

I know this has been asked a lot, but I really don't know what to do. I have 2 kids a 14 month old who is 20 pounds and a (almost) 4 year old who is right around 40 pounds. I love taking walks and want to start doing some joggin on and off on the walks. Right now we don't have a double stroller, so I can't go unless my husband is willing to go or leave one kid. We go to the park to do walks on the weekends, but during the week I really like walking on our road, which is uneven and very hilly.

My DH has agreed to go with a double, but doesn't want to me spend a ton of money on it. He's hoping $150, but I know I will have to spend more on than that. I want a locking wheel since we will use this more than just for walks too. I looked at a SCHWINN and liked it, but just don't know what to get.

Advertisement

mommy22IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:32 PM   #2
MissyMia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: double jogger stroller help

I wish I bought mine earlier, but I have the Baby Trend Double Expedition Stroller in Vision. Bought it online at Walmart for $178 or something within a few dollars of that. My girls were 1 year and 20lbs and 3.5 years and 32lbs. I love love love it. I always strap in the younger one and my oldest loves to run so she jumps in and out herself during our walks and during our runs. I am sure there are better ones out there for the money, but mine suits us perfect. I walk my two girls and two dogs around the block most nights, and once a week we go for a 35 minute run at the beach. It fits through any door that has the "handicap accessible" sign on it, and today I found out it fits into a handicap stall in the bathroom. Makes for a big audience going to the bathroom that way though. Today my girls are 18 months around 23/24lbs and 4 years and 34lbs. Fits a diaper bag in the storage basket and there are storage pockets behind the seats were I keep dog cleanup bags and gloves.

If I was rich I would have gotten a BOB, but it was a stretch getting this one. Well worth the money.
Old 03-21-2012, 02:34 PM   #3
MissyMia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: double jogger stroller help

I meant, better ones out there for "more" money, not for the same money.