Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-12-2012, 06:59 AM   #1
MaterofJacob
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Belly Band Opinions?

I was thinking of getting a belly band this time around. My pants fit everywhere except I can't button them and most of my maternity pants from DS don't fit this time. Any opinions? TIA

Advertisement

Check out my IHA/ISO: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...5#post16697295
MaterofJacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 08:41 AM   #2
Holly dolly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Belly Band Opinions?

I had this problem. I bought a few different brands of belly bands (one from Motherhood, one from a WAHM, and the BeBand brand from Target). The ones from Target were by far my favorite. They held up best to washing and didn't stretch out as quickly as the other two.

The one from Motherhood never fit me right. I had a terrible time keeping my pants up without these (but in all fairness...I do lack in the booty department )

Wife to Casey Mom to Isaac and Carson Hoping for someone new in 2014
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
Holly dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:55 AM   #3
MaterofJacob
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I was thinking of getting one from Target, and they aren't too expensive either...

Check out my IHA/ISO: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...5#post16697295
MaterofJacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:59 AM   #4
Holly dolly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have a fairly slender build. (I'm kind of built like a man...wider waist and narrow hips...no hourglass shape here! ) And when I'm pg I'm all belly. I HATED the way maternity pants with the big panel fit me. I wore larger size normal pants with a BeBand and BellyBelt until after 6 mos. At that point some of my maternity pants started fitting me.

Wife to Casey Mom to Isaac and Carson Hoping for someone new in 2014
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
Holly dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:19 AM   #5
magdalynaa
Registered Users
seller

I have the one from Target. It was $15 and held up really well. It didn't feel too stretched out by the end of the day. My pre-p pants don't fit anywhere anymore, so I haven't worn it in months.
magdalynaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 07:24 PM   #6
Sophia&Daria
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Love the Target belly bands. I didn't get any maternity pants. Just wear my own with these bands. They keep my pants up in place, not too tight, nice support. Washed them several times, they don't stretch out.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:58 PM   #7
busyteacher
Registered Users
seller
seller

I guess I'm odd girl out here. I bought the BeBand from Target, and have only worn it 3-4 times. I hate the way it fits. I teach first graders, so every time I have to squat or bend over to tie a shoe or something the back pops up off of my pants. I feel like I am constantly readjusting the band and having to pull it back down. I do have larger hips though and a smaller waist so maybe that has something to do with the way it fits. Even at 33 weeks and all belly, it still just doesn't fit very well on me. It is pretty cheap though so if it doesn't work you are not out that much money!
busyteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:01 PM   #8
Huxley
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I bought the one from Motherhood and absolutely loved it. It worked great for me.
Huxley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:13 PM   #9
SAF0608
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have one from target and love it! I was surprised at how well it keeps my pants up
SAF0608 is offline   Reply With Quote