Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-25-2012, 10:56 PM   #1
blessedmama2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
XL or Larger AI2's or other larger diapers

My 3 y.o special needs son seems to not be PL'ing anytime soon. We have been using sposies but I am sick of them and how much they cost and how they don't even work well. We LOVE or XL RSD Ai2 but the rise on those are starting to become a little short on ds as well. So now I am wondering what we can use next. We can't do pockets like FB, with his GI issues and super ammonia pees they just stink no mater what I do. He is now about 35 lbs with a little bubble booty and chunky thighs. He is VERY particular as to what prints he will wear. We tried one WAHM diaper that had a higher rise but these diapers something was just off cause he and my 3ds just peed right through the Ai2 shell. So I am at a loss on what we could try next. Any suggestions? TIA!

Advertisement

Nikki-mama to 3 little miracles that complete me. 3 BOYS M-10/06 (my Invitro baby) J-3/09 (my LO that keeps me on my toes) and J-9/10 (my totally unexpected miracle that completed our family) Proud Air Force wife to M.
blessedmama2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:14 PM   #2
Amysala85
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: XL or Larger AI2's or other larger diapers

I got some prorap for my 2 yr old 37lber 37incher, I need to wash them, how tall is DS? If the prorap fit her good in the rise Ill let you know!
Old 03-27-2012, 09:34 PM   #3
lilmonksmom
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: XL or Larger AI2's or other larger diapers

If you love your RSD AI2s, I would ask if she would customize the rise for you. I have asked other WAHMs to customize the rise and/ or waist on diapers before, and they have all been willing to adjust the pattern for me.

We had some XL AIOs/ AI2s from Tweedlebee & Tweedlebum that I liked a lot. They fit my DS when he PLed at about 40 lbs with a lot of room to grow. He also had a bubble booty and large thighs, and they fit him great. She currently only has pockets listed on her site, but you could email to see if she would make an AI2 instead.
http://hyenacart.com/stores/Tweedleb...index.php?c=11
lilmonksmom is offline   Reply With Quote