Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-19-2012, 12:44 PM   #991
nicolemariep
Registered Users
seller

Re: ***Clomid Club***

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinology View Post
Is this thing still alive and kickin'?

My name is Robin and I desperately need some encouragement these next few weeks. The waiting is going to be absolute torture. Staring at 50 mg next week after this final cycle of using NuvaRing and I'm terrified of ANY side effects and just the disappointment at the end of the month when all that I get are BFN.
Hi!
I'm new to Clomid too. This will be my 1st cycle. I'm taking 50mg, days 3-7. Hopefully AF will be here soon. I'm on my 6th (of 10) day of Provera. Sounds like we might be fairly close in our Clomid cycles
Hopefully this will be your month! I'm a little nervous about the side effects, so we'll see how that goes.
Are you having any monitering done through your Dr for the Clomid?

Advertisement

Old 03-19-2012, 01:10 PM   #992
robinology
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolemariep View Post
Hi!
I'm new to Clomid too. This will be my 1st cycle. I'm taking 50mg, days 3-7. Hopefully AF will be here soon. I'm on my 6th (of 10) day of Provera. Sounds like we might be fairly close in our Clomid cycles
Hopefully this will be your month! I'm a little nervous about the side effects, so we'll see how that goes.
Are you having any monitering done through your Dr for the Clomid?
I have to wait all the way until day 5 of my cycle, lucky you. My NuvaRing goes out today, but unfortunately AF doesn't usually show up until Saturday/Sunday! I wish you tons of luck, though. Let me know if you have any side effects, especially the first day or two. I've been off of work and I start Clomid the same time I go back to work. Proper customer service will be hard with extreme nausea! I'm not being monitored at all, which is quite the bummer. He pretty much told me to try it out for 3 months and if I don't get pregnant by then, to come back and talk to him. It's the first time I've ever seen him and the only doctor I could get soonest. If I wanted anyone else, I'd have to wait almost a month! It's no wonder he doesn't have as much appointments though...
robinology is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:46 AM   #993
heather+mike2005
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi! I took 50 mg clomid this cycle cd 5-9. I just wanted to know if anyone here got pg on their first round of 50 mg clomid. I need hope. We've been trying for our second babe for over 2 years now.

Thank you!
heather+mike2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:32 AM   #994
robinology
Registered Users
seller

Hey mamas, any of you experience crazy emotions and crampy lower pressure while on Clomid? I seriously cried so many times last night that I lost count. The silliest thing I cried over? When my SO made a joke when I was trying to have a serious talk with him. I don't like this one bit.
Old 03-30-2012, 09:32 AM   #995
robinology
Registered Users
seller

Hey mamas, any of you experience crazy emotions and crampy lower pressure while on Clomid? I seriously cried so many times last night that I lost count. The silliest thing I cried over? When my SO made a joke when I was trying to have a serious talk with him. I don't like this one bit.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:14 AM   #996
shastalocke
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinology
I think that's fairly common...especially when you first start it. I had the same problem. You have to keep in mind that clomid IS a hormone so it will have an effect on you. Just talk to you SO about it.
Cautiously expecting our #2 in December.
Yarn Dyer/Knitter
shastalocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 10:22 AM   #997
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

Sounds like the cloud mantra! Did your dr discuss all the side effects and risks with you?
Old 03-30-2012, 10:23 AM   #998
nicolemariep
Registered Users
seller

Quote:

That's hard. Hopefully the side effects will be over in a few days and then you'll end up getting a squishy baby to show for it
Old 03-30-2012, 10:34 AM   #999
robinology
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by keen1981 View Post
Sounds like the cloud mantra! Did your dr discuss all the side effects and risks with you?
He did and I did a lot of research beforehand but I guess I just didn't expect it to be this bad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolemariep View Post

That's hard. Hopefully the side effects will be over in a few days and then you'll end up getting a squishy baby to show for it
Thank you so much mama. This actually made me feel a lot better. I've also been off work for the past couple of weeks and I start back again today and I'm worried I'll just burst out in tears coming in contact with any customer!
Old 03-30-2012, 04:24 PM   #1000
nicolemariep
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
He did and I did a lot of research beforehand but I guess I just didn't expect it to be this bad!

Thank you so much mama. This actually made me feel a lot better. I've also been off work for the past couple of weeks and I start back again today and I'm worried I'll just burst out in tears coming in contact with any customer!
I'm always the type of person to read the side effects of something and think "oh, that won't be me. I'll be fine." and then it knocks me on my butt. The Provera proved that to me again. I start my Clomid tomorrow and take it through Wednesday, so I'll probably be a mess. I also start classes on Monday. Hormonal and hot flashy is always a fun time to meet new people right?

Hopefully we'll get our BFP's this cycle and we can go from being hormonal crazy Clomid ladies to hormonal crazy preggo ladies