Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-29-2012, 09:00 PM   #11
LnzsOut
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Am I the only one in tears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by my5sons View Post
I've been pretty cranky too :-( I really do enjoy pregnancy...but the last few weeks where exhaustion is at an all time high, and it hurts just to even walk - I mean, waddle! - because of how the baby is sitting...well, I am MOST DEFINITELY feeling ready for this baby to just get here!! My patience and my nerves are starting to wear very thin...UGH...
I can't imagine how you're feeling with 5 boys to take care of while making it through these last days/weeks!

Advertisement

Old 03-30-2012, 08:31 AM   #12
MNclothdiaperin'Momma
Registered Users

My Mood:

Oh, I am totally on the grumpy/crabby side. I don't remember this with either of my others, but it may just be the lack of sleep I'm having and the addition of 2 toddlers to take care of all day. I just snap so easliy sometimes and I feel terrible. DH has noticed it too, but doesn't say anything to me about it. I mentioned it to him the other day and his response was "yeah, it's pretty noticable." Thanks dear. Love ya too...Now help out a little more to take some of the stress off of me.
& DS (4/13/12)

MNclothdiaperin'Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:38 AM   #13
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

Computermama, so sorry about the situation you are in. That sounds so tough. I hope the bug passes soon and that something turns in favor for you here soon. If it helps, probiotics helped our stomach bug heal a little faster. Natures Way brand is really affordable and good too.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:23 PM   #14
BCsMom
Registered Users
seller

Just wanted to say that I'm trying to send good thoughts toward those of you having tough time (especially Computermama!). I've been lucky so far but still have 4 weeks to go, so who knows what will happen. Hang in there, everyone!
BCsMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 04:44 PM   #15
my5sons
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LnzsOut View Post
I can't imagine how you're feeling with 5 boys to take care of while making it through these last days/weeks!
My boys are awesome...for the MOST part, lol...but yeah, it's just pretty exhausting right now...not that I won't be tired when boy #6 finally makes his arrival! ;-) But at least the heartburn, swollen ankles, and pelvic pressure will be relieved! But then it's middle of the night nursing and sore leaky boobs...ahhh, the joys of motherhood...lol
Old 03-30-2012, 04:46 PM   #16
my5sons
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNclothdiaperin'Momma View Post
Oh, I am totally on the grumpy/crabby side. I don't remember this with either of my others, but it may just be the lack of sleep I'm having and the addition of 2 toddlers to take care of all day. I just snap so easliy sometimes and I feel terrible. DH has noticed it too, but doesn't say anything to me about it. I mentioned it to him the other day and his response was "yeah, it's pretty noticable." Thanks dear. Love ya too...Now help out a little more to take some of the stress off of me.
totally sounds like something my husband would say, thinking he's just SOOOO funny!!! LOL
Old 03-30-2012, 07:48 PM   #17
ashleyandbaby2010
Registered Users

My Mood:

NO! you are not the only one in tears!!! I am totally emotional right now but I have my reasons. I am in a horrible situation right now- moved 700 miles to live closer to my mom - she offered to let us stay in her house until we found a place....we've been here for two months and things are getting really bad..she's a drinker and my little brother (18) has deep rooted psychological issues and no one can seem to act like they care about 1. the emotional well-being of my son (2) and 2. the emotional well-being of me at 37 weeks pregnant. They truly have problems. My little brother likes to cuss at my mom constantly and when my dh asked him, very kindly, to please not talk that way in front of our son, he went off the deep end and started an actual physical altercation with my husband. When my husband refused to fight him, he got more upset and started threatening to shoot my husband. We left immediately and come to find out, he actually loaded his gun and left it sitting out all day should we come back. Mind you, we have no where else to go. . . My mom always forgives lb and makes him think there's nothing wrong with acting that way and at this point she wants us all to "just get along" - he still hasn't apologized.

Anyway! We are trying to get in a rent house by monday, get it cleaned and ready for the birth. . .

My poor son! I don't think I will ever get pregnant with a toddler again...it's just not fair for him! I'm his only playmate and boy is he bored!! And I am also kind of tired of being pregnant sometimes, but then I think about how much things are going to change for me and my family. So I am trying to get the most out of these last few weeks alone with my ds.

SeaChellsRun - ty for mentioning eft, I had totally forgotten about tapping!

GL to all the mommas struggling, it will get better soon!