Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-12-2012, 12:17 PM   #1
drabo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
pull up dipes

OK, we are getting no where with PTing. I make my dd change herself, so we need pull up dipes, but am having trouble. I use Antsy Pants, but they don't hold much and the Flip didn't either. I will try to add absorbancy next, but any suggestions? They have to snap because she is a mega pooper, multiple times a day. TIA-

Advertisement

ISO 2T waterproof snap trainers, especially GroVia
drabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:22 PM   #2
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: pull up dipes

i offer a side snapping pullup trainer thats super absorbent(and you can have a pocket to add more absorbency) my girls (5 and 4) wear the non snapping version overnight and ds wears the snapping or non snapping at church and in the car(he's almost 2)
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 02:55 PM   #3
ClothMama1008
Registered Users
Formerly: An**ath
seller

You might want to look into something like Super Undies. They are a trainer, not a diaper, but they have adjustable absorbency and snaps to clean up messes.

Need some new diapers? Check out Kelly's Closet
ClothMama1008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 06:21 PM   #4
socalledauthor
Registered Users

My Mood:

When we want extra absorbency I put a Flip Stay Dri insert in the Flips trainer pants. So, if you already have the Flips trainers (if I'm reading your post correctly) then the cheapest route would be to put another insert or a Stay Dri flip insert in the trainers.
socalledauthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 06:28 PM   #5
drabo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have been thinking of putting an inserts in the Flip, but not sure if it will bulk up when she puts it on. I also do have a Super Undies I like, but haven't tried it too much. So far my favorites are the GroVia and the Antsy Pants, but they just don't hold everything. She holds it and then goes a whole bunch.

ISO 2T waterproof snap trainers, especially GroVia
drabo is offline   Reply With Quote