Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-30-2012, 10:46 AM   #11
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Is something wrong with the site?

I have not been given a time frame at this point. It seems fixing the app ruined things for others. GAH!!!

Advertisement

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 10:51 AM   #12
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagegyrl View Post
I am waiting to pm a momma. I bought some stuff and she sent me the wrong size but I can't pm her to tell her... very frustrating. is there any time estimate as to when the site will be working properly again??
Try emailing her at the paypal addy you paid and see if she responds

Old 03-31-2012, 09:42 AM   #13
teachermama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~happy2Bamommy~ View Post
While I hate others are having this issue, I'm kind of relieved too! I couldn't figure out what was wrong for the life of me and it is driving me nuts!!!!

Another thing I am noticing is that when I click on a thread, some of the post are sometimes missing. Like the main post starting the thread and then a couple after that. Very odd!
Agree! And agree! Mine looks fine everywhere except the main forum page...and I can't get PM's either. And I'm having the same trouble with the forums not showing all the posts. But, my iPhone app works fine.....go figure! I hope it's fixed soon!!
(O)….2, & Someone NEW….arriving May 2014!

Kindergarten Teaching Extraordinaire
teachermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:39 PM   #14
vintagegyrl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wow this is really strange. is that it for diaperswappers? no udpate at all? what could possibly be wrong??
Old 04-01-2012, 03:53 PM   #15
~happy2Bamommy~
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have no idea what is going on. It is for sure on this site only though for me.

Hoping the techs figure it out soon!

Old 04-01-2012, 04:00 PM   #16
teachermama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedheadMom09 View Post
I'm having the exact same problems. It was fine early this morning, but since then it's been messed up. I did discover that if I switched my rendering engine and displayed the site in IE rather than Firefox (I normally only use Firefox) I could get it to display properly but it is SUPER SLOW and crashes my browser about every 5 - 10 minutes. Argh.

Yep! I am having the same exact thing....it actually got worse for me today in Firefox, but when I open it in Safari it appears fine. Never had this happen before and I hope it gets fixed soon.
(O)….2, & Someone NEW….arriving May 2014!

Kindergarten Teaching Extraordinaire
teachermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:47 AM   #17
~happy2Bamommy~
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by teachermama View Post
Yep! I am having the same exact thing....it actually got worse for me today in Firefox, but when I open it in Safari it appears fine. Never had this happen before and I hope it gets fixed soon.
You know what, I use firefox!

Think I'll go disable it and see what happens....

Old 04-03-2012, 10:56 AM   #18
B's Mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: All Fleeced Out
seller
seller

My Mood:

In Firefox DS is practically unusable. I am on IE right now, but I primarily only use Firefox...I hope this gets resolved soon!
Old 04-04-2012, 09:49 AM   #19
Zoethink
Registered Users
seller

Just to keep it current in case this is helpful, I am still having this problem. I use firefox and I can see everything fine as long as I am not logged in, but if I log in I can't see the first posts in a thread, the whole site looks weird, blank and only text, and it seems I can't Pm because the "submit" button doesn't do anything. Hope this gets resolved soon! I know several of us are still waiting to do business here.

Thanks to anyone who is working on this problem!
Old 04-04-2012, 05:42 PM   #20
~happy2Bamommy~
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoethink View Post
Just to keep it current in case this is helpful, I am still having this problem. I use firefox and I can see everything fine as long as I am not logged in, but if I log in I can't see the first posts in a thread, the whole site looks weird, blank and only text, and it seems I can't Pm because the "submit" button doesn't do anything. Hope this gets resolved soon! I know several of us are still waiting to do business here.

Thanks to anyone who is working on this problem!
This is exactly what it is doing for me too! I've gotten the new update,tried restoring my system to an earlier date and nadda