Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-07-2006, 08:57 PM   #1
Fither
Registered Users
seller
seller

a question about SEZ sizing

hello all, i'd like to take advantage of SEZ's sale but i have a question about sizing. i have a super chunk, he's about 20.5 lbs. at 4.5 months old. my son is wearing medium fuzzi bunz now, which fit him fine with a couple of snaps left on the thigh and on the belly. the diaper i want (a cow print) is available in chubby medium but not large. how do you feel that SEZ's sizes compare to fuzzi bunz, or if you can't compare to fuzzi bunz, how do you feel about their sizing in general? thanks for your help!

Advertisement

Fither is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 09:04 PM   #2
sandrc
Registered Users
seller

Re: a question about SEZ sizing

i think with snap ez you really need to measure him and go by that versus weight. my dd is in medium fuzzi bunz, though she is on the second to last snap and on the tightest snaps on snap ez large.
i'm sure if you have any questions about sizing the maker could answer them for you.
hope that helps.
sandrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 09:11 PM   #3
SarahJane
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi,
We recently went through growing out of medium FB's due to the rise. My son is in a SNAP-EZ large on the tightest setting. He has 11" thighs and an 18" waist. (He is 14 months old and tall and thin). I would definately take all the measurements to determine the best size for your son. FB's fit higher on the waist for us and in the back they are about the same. SEZ dip in the front and for that reason fit our guy much better. They also have a hip snap rather than a waist snap so that makes it snug for us where I needed it. If you take your measurements I'm sure Ruth could give you advise on what size would work best.

PM me if you have more questions. I'd be happy to help.
Old 07-07-2006, 09:20 PM   #4
Mommyof2Princesses
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I thought I'd be smart and get a skinny large for my 18 lb 8 month old and the rise was way too big. She is on the tightest waist setting and the next to tightest thigh snap in her medium Fuzzi Bunz. So I now ordered mediums for the shorter rise. It is best to go by measurements though!!!
Mommyof2Princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 09:35 PM   #5
Fither
Registered Users
seller
seller

thanks ladies, of course i *know* that i need to measure him and that large would probably work best, but i want that cow diaper so desperately! he's fast asleep right now, so i will measure him in the morning and see if by any stretch he can wear the chubby medium. i'm sure he'd outgrow it in no time though why can't they have a large cow print??
Fither is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 10:00 PM   #6
Summer
Registered Users
seller

Smile Re: a question about SEZ sizing

I think Large is going to be way to big for him. My twin boy's are 26 months and weigh 28 lbs and are wearing a large on the tightest snap setting.
Summer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 10:30 PM   #7
a_cthelen
My cat's breath smells like cat food
seller

My 5 month old wears a large. It's roomy on him and it def will last him a long time. Here are his measurements:

21 lbs
19" waist
14" thighs
17" rise

If your DC's measurements are anything like this, I would go for a large. If he has smaller thighs, do the Chubby Med. I thought I could until I realized that DS has thighs as big as my DH's biceps (no kidding!) and hubby doesn't have small arms!

Wool for Sale: http://hyenacart.com/Spots_corner/index.php?u=6698
a_cthelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 06:27 AM   #8
Summer
Registered Users
seller

My goodness that is a big baby boy! His rise is longer than my 2 yr old boy's.
Summer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 07:14 AM   #9
SarahJane
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would think chubby medium too, but PLEASE measure. My guy is really long for his age 33" at 12 months and the large is really plenty long in the rise.... I'm hoping it will take us through PL. I'd be amazed if a 4.5 month old could wear a large. William is so tall that many people think he's 18 months old. Long and skinny. Even still we're in a large... not a skinny large.... I wish there was more in larges too. By the time I got there yesterday everything boyish or bright was gone.