Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2012, 08:24 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
MMAO! SUMMER sale! NB-L GN/Girly shorties, skirty, covers

MMAO!! Trying to destash what doesn't fit and/or work for us!! Please ask questions. I love wool but am no expert. I try to note flaws per item.

All wool comes from dog friendly, smoke-free home! Please check out my other FSOT.

**NOTE: I have 2 0-3 month boy rompers (one in iced giraffes colorway and the other is escaping me, but is teals/blues; both with custom tessa buttons)that are shorties/short sleeve that I may consider parting with since we have DDs and won't TTC for at least 2 yrs... These are NOT pictured. Please PM with interest. **

First up...

COVERS *Only sushi bum and turtles left!*
#0: Top row:
-NB cream dots wool wrap with snaps and umbilical snap down. Great for new newborns!! No stains, EEEUC. TRADED.
-Small Windpro Polartec fleece sea turtle cover by Sugar Peas. side snap, never used by us. $12 $11ppd $10 $8ppd.
-NB green wool interlock side-snap cover with sushi applique on bum - sooo cute, EUC $15ppd $14ppd
-NB green side snap with umbilical snap down wool soaker. Felted so fits more like preemie/true NB & feels like interlock (LOVE this thing and actually used over AIOs on my 6.5-10lber). TRADED.

#3: upcycled green striped shorties. Unsure of type. Naturally fuzzy wool. Never worn by us. Measurements: W-16, R-19, I-3 1/2. $12ppd $10ppd $9ppd.

#5: Medium rainbow knit shorties. Unknown knitter/colorway, but soft and don't seem to pill, but never worn to us. They were always too big and summer is coming to a close and DD is PL'ing, so won't need next year! Elastic waist with inner opening at back to remove elastic if desire. Approximate Measurements: W-18" H-20" R-15" $15ppd 14ppd STILL AVAILABLE!!

close-up of colorway:

#4: Medium adorable crocheted green/light green skirty. Hate to see these go, but my DD refuses to wear them and screams when I try to put them on her . Seem to be slightly felted through crotch or could just be crochet doesn't give as much. Measurements: W-16, R-17.5, I-1/2. $12 $10ppd SOLD

close-up of crocheting and colorway:
~Katiera, WOHM, luckiest girl ever, married to best friend & college sweetheart & Mama to DD (6/09), DD2 (6/11) & surprise (9/13).~ Check out my fitteds, trainer, pockets, AIOs/hybrids, diaper bag, Mama Cloth also FSOT!

Last edited by Tikikat; 06-18-2012 at 10:30 AM. Reason: decreased prices and updated.
Tikikat is offline   Reply With Quote